Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Second remote problem, can't control gimble
2453 7 2015-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tim.raiter
New

Russia

Hello.
I bought Inspire 1 with dual remotes few weeks ago. I update drone and two remotes. But I didn't delete txt file when I updated my second remote. All updates finished fine. But my second remote just can't control camera gimbal. I tried everything. I made first remote as Master, second as Slave. I can use Rec button on second remote. But gimbal control doesn't work! I was thinking, that it can be remote problem and tried to make second remote as Master (just to change remotes roles). But it doesn't help, because Drone can't see my second remote. They can't link together. I was thinking to re-install firmware on second remote. But I did't find information how to do it. I know how to Upgrate, but I am already have the latest version, so I need to re-install it. I read all articles on forum and all info in your guidelines. But I can't find solution for problem like this.

Anyone facde with same problem?

Thank you!

2015-6-25
Use props
jimhare
lvl.4
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

I think you answered your own question.   If you don't delete the txt file it won't update and if it's not on the same firmware then it won't work right as a second controller.

Try deleting the txt file and updating the second remote and see if that helps.
2015-6-25
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Flight distance : 595538 ft
Australia

jimhare Posted at 2015-6-26 14:20
I think you answered your own question.   If you don't delete the txt file it won't update and if it ...

Well now, I just learned something.  I did not think that the update of a component depended on if the previous component txt file existed on the USB.  Ok...I'll remember that.

(I've not had any update issues, but then I've always deleted the txt between components to check over component)
2015-6-26
Use props
jimhare
lvl.4
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Overmind Posted at 2015-6-26 23:18
Well now, I just learned something.  I did not think that the update of a component depended on if ...

Yeah, if it sees the txt file it assumes you already updated and just forgot to remove the firmware update from the SD and skips it.

Seems like it could just compare the update version to what's installed and use that to determine whether the update proceeds, but oh well.
2015-6-26
Use props
mancuso_inc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39708 ft
United States

You know, it might be several years too late to suggest a fix for this thread, but I found that I had to "request control" before it would allow me to use the gimbal on the slave RC. Under the RC menu.
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mancuso_inc Posted at 2017-10-9 21:40
You know, it might be several years too late to suggest a fix for this thread, but I found that I had to "request control" before it would allow me to use the gimbal on the slave RC. Under the RC menu.

I believe other users have got this problem sorted out too.
2017-10-10
Use props
Chison.Wu
inner-tester
Flight distance : 4547 ft

2017-11-7
Use props
Chison.Wu
inner-tester
Flight distance : 4547 ft

dddddddddd
2017-11-7