DJI Pocket 2 full review and unboxing :)
981 9 2020-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex Assenmacher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 216430 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Here we go again! Thank you all guys for the support in this forum always <3 truly appreciate it!

[color=var(--yt-endpoint-visited-color, var(--yt-spec-call-to-action))]

2020-10-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done.
2020-10-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice review!
2020-10-20
Use props
Robb OConnor
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Very good review very informative on the differences between 1 and 2 thanks for sharing
2020-10-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello , thank you for sharing your video here in DJI Forum. That is a wonderful review and keep up the good work. Thank you for support.
2020-10-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool - thanks for sharing
2020-10-20
Use props
MARTINEZX
lvl.4
Poland

Great. Nice to see that is not so good as expected. No mic in, no pano 360, no streaming, no wifi...  Is possible to rotate with this added lens?
2020-10-20
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

The review completely passes over the focus issue.  I am seeing no evidence that the camera has variable focus.  The original Pocket produced footage which you could almost think came from a DSLR, allowing the foreground to be in focus and the background defocussed.  In this review, almost all the shots of the reviewer look like that.  BUT - they weren't shot with the Pocket 2!  So this is a camera that will always produce "gopro" looking footage.  That's fine, so long as people realise that before purchase.  But nobody seems to be mentioning it, and it represents a major change of style from the original.

Unless I'm wrong of course.
[Edit - maybe I'm wrong, looking at other reviews.  Maybe it's just that such a wide lens isn't going to defocus the background much even if it's got autofocus.  Well, I'm sure DJI will clarify this in due course.]
[Second edit - yup,I'm completely wrong.  It happens once or twice  year. ]
2020-10-20
Use props
fansf0448326
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1136460 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice review! I may end up selling the Osmo Action for this.
2020-10-20
Use props
alexmbraMav
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475220 ft
Portugal

Can you tell if Osmo Pocket 2 have the same audio delay problem as Pocket 1, when recording long videos?
2020-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules