Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

• Grid lines need to be adjustable for color and most importantly thickness
  • Grid line needs an optional diagonal one too for those special composition purposes
  • Movement Duration in Preview goes the same speed no matter what is set (lowest number and 2 minutes+ which would be important when on a motion slider at a constant speed) making it impossible to tell the flow you want until After you are in recording mode which eats battery and kills efficiency
  • I'm not sure if it's there but need an option to keep it on continuous repeat until the user says stop
  • It would be cool to attach Raveneye to the track grey area so we can see remotely than being at the camera to set composition
  • Raveneyes OSD for the camera at the bottom middle don't say anything.  I've tried plugging the stuff in different areas and settings on the camera but it still doesn't say anything.  If it says nothing might as well have an option to disable it.

Screenshot_20201020-090740.jpg Screenshot_20201020-090240.jpg
2020-10-20
Use props
djiuser_NlxjhL5q2SG0
New
United States

Im trying to find out how to hook my Raveneye from the DJI RS 2 Gimbal pro kit to my canon 1dx Mark II. I would love to be able to change my ISO.
2020-10-20
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_NlxjhL5q2SG0 Posted at 10-20 13:30
Im trying to find out how to hook my Raveneye from the DJI RS 2 Gimbal pro kit to my canon 1dx Mark II. I would love to be able to change my ISO.

I just use it for camera positioning and activetrack.  I don't really expect it for us to change everything else but that would definitely be cool.
2020-10-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AntDX316. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. I will cascade and forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your support.
2020-10-20
Use props
djiuser_NlxjhL5q2SG0
New
United States

Hello DJI Stephen, I need some help with my Raveneye from my Ronin RS 2 and how to hook it up to my canon 1dx Mark II.
2020-10-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_NlxjhL5q2SG0 Posted at 10-21 01:48
Hello DJI Stephen, I need some help with my Raveneye from my Ronin RS 2 and how to hook it up to my canon 1dx Mark II.

Hello there, please first check the camera compatibility information https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/rs-2/1dx2 to refer the camera functions and the cable that to achieve the functions. And you can also download the user guides of the RavenEye and the RavenEye camera compatibility information here: https://www.dji.com/rs-2/downloads

Let us know if you still need further assistance.
2020-10-21
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-21 02:45
Hello there, please first check the camera compatibility information https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/rs-2/1dx2 to refer the camera functions and the cable that to achieve the functions. And you can also download the user guides of the RavenEye and the RavenEye camera compatibility information here: https://www.dji.com/rs-2/downloads

oh also.. the instructions are incorrect that came in the box for the raveneye hookup.  If I connect the Raveneye RSS port to the gimbal as stated in the manual it doesn't work at all on the A7R4.  It has to be connected to the power port for charging on the raveneye to the gimbal for it to work as intended.
2020-10-21
Use props
djiuser_NlxjhL5q2SG0
New
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 10-21 04:55
oh also.. the instructions are incorrect that came in the box for the raveneye hookup.  If I connect the Raveneye RSS port to the gimbal as stated in the manual it doesn't work at all on the A7R4.  It has to be connected to the power port for charging on the raveneye to the gimbal for it to work as intended.

Thank you, I will give it a try later today.
2020-10-21
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-21 02:45

I'm connected through USB-C instead of Sony Multi with instructions followed but I can't control the camera stuff.

It says F 0.0 BULB ISO N/A but it says -PC- on the display so it works there.
2020-10-21
Use props
djiuser_NlxjhL5q2SG0
New
United States

I have a major problem with the Raveneye, it does not work as advertise. I can't operate some of my camera features from the gimbal. I have a canon 1dx Mark II,  I'm still looking for any information that could help me with this problem..
2020-10-21
Use props
djiuser_NlxjhL5q2SG0
New
United States

Problem solved, Thank you
2020-10-21
Use props
djiuser_LT9ikFvPFzMD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 167713 ft
Iran

hi guys .I have a dpi ronin rs2.I had a problem from day one.my dji have a tick on tilt axis .
below link is a video as my problem .plz help me

filebin.net/efx7lym429c8kbxk

my mail:abbasi.milad.ma@gmail.com

2021-4-28
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_LT9ikFvPFzMD Posted at 4-28 04:49
hi guys .I have a dpi ronin rs2.I had a problem from day one.my dji have a tick on tilt axis .
below link is a video as my problem .plz help me

RMA it if it isn't hitting anything
2021-4-28
Use props
AdmBenson
lvl.4
France

Adding non compatibility with Sony FX3-FX6
2021-4-30
Use props
FVP
Second Officer