Every known Specs and Tips of Pocket 2 (RAW + JPG removed)
11005 89 2020-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I think that feature is awaiting a firmware update fix and has been temporarily removed.
2020-11-10
Use props
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Soundie Posted at 10-20 05:52
First impression is that the wifi module makes the unit a lot larger than the osmo pocket one. Thats a dissapointment.

I thought that was an improvement as I thought the original pocket was too small
2020-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

PatLam Posted at 11-10 03:19
I couldn't find anywhere to active HDR Video yet ?
Can you point it to me ??

Me neither, I believe it’s coming in next update.
2020-11-10
Use props
GCustom
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-10 09:00
Me neither, I believe it’s coming in next update.

I finally got mine, no HDR showing on firmware update. Interestingly it updated all my Osmo Pocket accessories even though they were up to date with that camera already.

I love this so far, it's everything I bought the Osmo Pocket for but smooths out all the complaints I had from audio inputs to the field of view, the new case is sweet too, I did the Creator Combo, and made sure to get shield on activation as my original Osmo died after 9 months, support was great but to be in the premium tier would have been even smoother. I didn't know shield had to be activated the first time around and even though I bought it there was no record with dji about it.
2020-11-12
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

GCustom Posted at 11-12 19:49
I finally got mine, no HDR showing on firmware update. Interestingly it updated all my Osmo Pocket accessories even though they were up to date with that camera already.

I love this so far, it's everything I bought the Osmo Pocket for but smooths out all the complaints I had from audio inputs to the field of view, the new case is sweet too, I did the Creator Combo, and made sure to get shield on activation as my original Osmo died after 9 months, support was great but to be in the premium tier would have been even smoother. I didn't know shield had to be activated the first time around and even though I bought it there was no record with dji about it.

Congrats!
I had to send mine back for defect.
2020-11-12
Use props
GCustom
lvl.1
United States

Tide Posted at 11-12 19:54
Congrats!

I was mistaken Osmo Pocket was 1 year 9 months.
Pocket 2 took several delivery attempts, the first one made it to my house and was returned because they said it was destroyed, I asked if it was the outer box or the product and they weren't sure.
2020-11-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

GCustom Posted at 11-12 19:49
I finally got mine, no HDR showing on firmware update. Interestingly it updated all my Osmo Pocket accessories even though they were up to date with that camera already.

I love this so far, it's everything I bought the Osmo Pocket for but smooths out all the complaints I had from audio inputs to the field of view, the new case is sweet too, I did the Creator Combo, and made sure to get shield on activation as my original Osmo died after 9 months, support was great but to be in the premium tier would have been even smoother. I didn't know shield had to be activated the first time around and even though I bought it there was no record with dji about it.

I think HDR will come, having used it on the Mavic Air2 I can tell you it’s very impressive, so hopefully soon, you can ask a moderator to check and make sure shield is connected to your pocket.
2020-11-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Tide Posted at 11-12 19:54
Congrats!

Hopefully back soon and working 100%.
2020-11-13
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

hallmark007 Posted at 11-13 07:09
I think HDR will come, having used it on the Mavic Air2 I can tell you it’s very impressive, so hopefully soon, you can ask a moderator to check and make sure shield is connected to your pocket.

Pocket 2's manual mentioned HDRmode is available in v 01.02 firmware.
2020-11-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Tide Posted at 11-14 07:27
Pocket 2's manual mentioned HDRmode is available in v 01.02 firmware.

Oh good so hopefully soon, I’m very impressed with HDR on Air2 so looking forward.
2020-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules