Missing Dynamic Zoom with my Sansung phone S8+
1090 5 2020-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pau_Zorzano
New

Chile

I  have a DJI 0M 4  -  Dynamic Zoom does not show up as an option. Use  Android phone Samsung S8+. Have current firmware. Normal zoom works  with slider on OM 4.  Have most recent firmware and app.
2020-10-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Pau_Zorzano, thank you for reaching out. The performance of the Dynamic Zoom will depends on the compatibility of your mobile phone. Thank you for your feedback. We will hand over your question to our techinical engineers. You can check the compatible mobile devices here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en2.pdf

For the meantime you can still use the DJI Mimo App with the Osmo Mobile 4 without the Dynamic zoon. Thank you.
2020-10-20
Use props
Pau_Zorzano
New

Chile

Thanks for the reply
2020-10-20
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

I'll be interested in what comes of this. When I first purchased my Mavic Mimi drone with Fly app I noticed the DJI favors ios phones and some of the functions didn't work for Android phones in their software they did after a time correct that with some firmware updates but it did take some time. but Mimo is not a new software app! so are they going to leave future purchasers with Androids out of the action?
2020-10-20
Use props
djiuser_BAWer0llu0t7
New

United States

This would have been information that would have been helpful when I purchased the product.  I probably wouldn't have if I'd been aware that ALL the features advertised were not available.
2020-11-13
Use props
WaldoMontana
lvl.1
United States

I've come to the conclusion that for some reason DJI does not have much of an interest in supporting Samsung phones.  Samsung is the worlds largest phone manufacture, and the fact that DJI provides none of the advanced features for their phones suggests that something political is going on.  The device seems beautifully made, but I am sorry I purchased it.
2020-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules