DJI Agras MG-1P Drone-My Best Choice
817 2 2020-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alexander Alex
lvl.1

Pakistan

After many searches and researches, I found that among all the DJI drones DJI AGRAS MG-1P is most suitable for my case.
DJI AGRAS MG-1P DRONE- Ready to Fly Bundle includes two batteries and one charger. The DJI MG-1P drone can fly automatically. This drone is much faster than conventional methods such as using a tractor to spray pesticides or workers. Also, One person can operate five drones simultaneously.
A single MG-1P controller can control up to five MG-1P aircraft simultaneously, doubling the efficiency of single-pilot operations. This new intelligent remote controller extends the control range to up to 3 km and supports high-resolution video transmission within that range, ensuring flight safety. The new remote controller also supports 4G wireless communications, an interchangeable battery, and a new antenna design, providing even more convenience for daily operations.
After purchasing the Talos drones company allowed me to receive free on-site training to learn how to operate the DJI AGRAS MG-1P SPRAYER DRONE.
2020-10-20
Use props
Alexander Alex
lvl.1

Pakistan

Flight Performance
Stable, Reliable, and Worry-Free
With eight rotors, MG-1P Series Agriculture Drones employ advanced propulsion and control algorithms to ensure flight safety even if one arm or motor breaks during flight. The motor drive system features a redundant communication mechanism that allows the system to reroute control signals during operation if necessary.
2020-10-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
2020-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules