Gimbal calibration do not work on DJI GS Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Woverbeek
lvl.1

Canada

Hi,

I recently bought a Phantom 4 Multispectral. This drone uses the iPad application DJI GS Pro to operate. I am trying to calibrate the gimbal as the gimbal dial on my FC does not work (the camera never moves even after turning the gimbal dial for a long time to the left or to the right). When I try to start the gimbal calibration on GS Pro, I put my drone on a leveled surface and click on the blue button "calibrate", but nothing happens, which is very confusing as I see the blue button getting clicked on... I was wondering if anyone had the same issue as me and how to solve it. All the fixes I see online is done through the application DJI GO 4, which is not available with the Phantom 4 Multispectral... The drone and the FC are both updated to the latest firmware, the compass is calibrated and I can fly the drone, but I have no control on the camera angle...

Thanks for your help
2020-10-20
Use props
iska
lvl.4
Serbia

make sure you peel off all the stickers that attach the gimbal. It happened to me that I forgot to take off one smaller, transparent one that holds the gimbal by the holder and because of that it could not move. Check it out one more time.
2020-10-21
Use props
Woverbeek
lvl.1

Canada

iska Posted at 10-21 10:58
make sure you peel off all the stickers that attach the gimbal. It happened to me that I forgot to take off one smaller, transparent one that holds the gimbal by the holder and because of that it could not move. Check it out one more time.

Thank you for your reply. I checked my drone and just as you said, I forgot to remove two plastic tapes that prevented any camera movement. After removing these tapes, my problem is now fixed and the gimbal calibration works properly! Thanks for your help!
2020-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules