Flight logs not showing in Dji fly, but being recorded
1455 2 2020-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Effie Marie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131325 ft
United States

The flight logs are not showing up in my profile for review for any aircraft for several days, but are being recorded in my cumulative flight distance and flights, additionally, the flight log is present in file form, just not available for view in app. Is there a setting I need to change?
2020-10-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Effie Marie. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to logout and then log back in to your DJI account to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.
2020-10-20
Use props
Effie Marie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131325 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-20 19:57
Hello there Effie Marie. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to logout and then log back in to your DJI account to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.
Hi, loggin out and signin in did not solve the problem. No flight logs since oct 14  show up. But my flight log files are in my phone and I viewed them on mavichelp flight log viewer. Also, even though the flights don’t show up, my flight count, distance and time are being updated in flight totals.

Since October 14 I switched to my second drone Since I sent my other in to dji for repair. They are both still listed, but no new logs.

I also manually deleted some files in the video catch. Could this be the issue? I was thinking of deleting the app entirely, but I need to maintain the flight log for evidence for my warranty repair claim that is in progress at dji repair
2020-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules