Video Loop Setting Bug
617 2 2020-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
united by water
lvl.4
United States

I have noticed that my OA gets a little buggy from time to time. It's impossible for me to recreate the issue because it seems to have no pattern on when it happens. It also doesn't happen frequently either. The issue is this, when I'm recording video in 5 min loops (1080/60), the camera will randomly kick out of the 5 min loop mode. From what I can tell it happens after I have pressed "stop" recording. For example, today I was fishing, the camera was working fine for about the first couple hours. I catch a fish and press "stop" recording. I then go back and look at the catalog of "catch" videos I have accumulated in the last couple of hours. All of a sudden I see a video that is almost 9 minutes long. I'm thinking, where did that come from, why and how did my settings change? I have even seen the camera completley kick out of the video mode, and set itself to take photos. So when I think I'm in video mode, I press the record button and here the "snap" noise when you take a picture. I wear the camera on my head, so for me to constantly have to check to make sure the video setting is what I have set is rather annoying. I'm on firmware 01.08.00.10. I have not done a "factory reset" to the camera. I also want to point out that the camera isn't even a year old, maybe 6 months. Anybody else have this issue?

2020-10-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello united by water, I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused you. The latest firmware version for Osmo Action is v01.09.00.10. Update the firmware by following this video tutorial:

Here's the link where you can download the firmware from the website: https://www.dji.com/osmo-action/info#downloads
Thank you.
2020-10-21
Use props
united by water
lvl.4
United States

Did a factory reset and updated the firmware, I will let you know how things go.
2020-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules