video showing no display on remote screen
487 3 2020-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ian Swarbrick
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello
I`m sorry to bump this but I made a bit of a mess of my posting yesterday.
I wrote:
when I turn on the controller for my Mavic 2 pro there is no activity on the controller`s screen. Just blank!
This has been going on for a while and I originally got around this by  turning on the controller (leaving it unconnected) and waiting for it to  beep about 5 minutes later. At that point the screen was somehow woken  up and I was able to connect as normal. But now it only beeps but no  display lights up.

Is there a workaround or is it toast? Thanks
Ian

to which DJI Paladdin replied:
Hello Ian, I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for  reaching out. Have you tried to update the firmware for the Mavic 2  pro's remote controller. Would it be possible as well to reply with a  video recording of the issue you are experiencing for us to further  investigate this. Thank you.

Anyway I uploaded a short video of the problem:
[color=var(--ytcp-link-color)]

I also wrote:

Looking on the About panel in the app on my phone it says I have 4.3.37.  But  I read in the release notes that that`s IOS. But my phone`s  Android. Should I be on 4.3.36?

I don`t appear to be able to update the controller. I open the Assistant  2 for Mavic app on my desktop, then plug the usb cable in. I get a note  asking me to confirm proceedure for updating the Mavic Mini. That`s it.  No way forward from there after I click "confirm" (as if it`s the  mini!)

So it seems the controller connects neither to my desktop nor to my phone

Thanks for your help

2020-10-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ian. I am sorry to know that you are havening this issues with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro remote controller. After seeing the photo you have posted and that you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue and still the issue persists. I would recommend you contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-10-21
Use props
Ian Swarbrick
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-21 19:06
Hello there Ian. I am sorry to know that you are havening this issues with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro remote controller. After seeing the photo you have posted and that you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue and still the issue persists. I would recommend you contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

thank you for your the reply Stephen. The controller was posted to my nearest DJI service centre (Holland) yesterday. So it`s in their hands
2020-10-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Ian Swarbrick Posted at 10-22 23:13
thank you for your the reply Stephen. The controller was posted to my nearest DJI service centre (Holland) yesterday. So it`s in their hands

Hi there Ian Swarbrick. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply and these information you have given us. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules