MAVIC Pro Controller won't turn on
1530 4 2020-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FELON181
New

United States

I've owned and used my Mavic Pro for a couple of years now.  I went to use it the other day, and the remote control will not turn on.  I know the appropriate proceedures for powering on the controller, and that no longer works.  Additional information: When the controller is plugged in to the charger, the screen displays the battery percentage, but as soon as it is disconnected, the display goes black.  After reading several other threads, I think that my controller needs to be mailed back to DJI for a repair.  How do I begin that process? Thanks in advance for your time.
Cheers,
FELON
2020-10-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Felon, thank you for reaching out and it is unfortunate to know that the Mavic Pro remote controller is not turning on. We provide warranty service for product defects that will fall within the warranty period. Otherwise, paid repair service will apply which might be equal to the cost of getting a new one. Please get in touch with our DJI support team for us to be able to help you further with regards to this matter and the proper resolution will be given. You can also submit an online repair request if you wish to proceed sending the remote controller for a repair: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index.

Please keep us posted for further help and thank you.
2020-10-21
Use props
Photo4you2
New

Australia

My controller is also dead. where can I buy a new one, I live in Sydney Australia

Thanks

Steve.
2022-3-14
Use props
FELON181
New

United States

Photo4you2@me.com Posted at 3-14 10:33
My controller is also dead. where can I buy a new one, I live in Sydney Australia

Thanks

Steve, I ended up sending my remote in for a repair, and it's been working great ever since. There's a link a couple of posts ago that will give you directions on how to send it in for repairs.  I think I went without the remote for a month or less while it was being shipped and getting fixed.  Best of luck.
FELON
2022-3-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Photo4you2@me.com Posted at 3-14 10:33
My controller is also dead. where can I buy a new one, I live in Sydney Australia

Thanks

Hi, Steve. Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
We will do our best to help this out.
2022-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules