Huawei
827 3 2020-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MSm2M9u5LNm4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mavic air controller keeps trying to charge huawei phone, and won't connect go4 and drone. Any idea why?
2020-10-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello djiuser_MSm2M9u5LNm4, thank you for reaching out and I appreciate your inquiry. When connecting the USB cable from the Spark Remote controller going to the mobile device. There will be a pop-up window asking you if you want to use the connection as a charger or to import files or photos. Tap the file option instead.

Another option that might be showing depending on the device type is a pop-up window will show up after connecting the USB cable and the mobile device to the Remote controller. Pop-up window will tell "Open DJI Go 4 when this USB accessory is connected?" check the checkbox for " Use by default for this USB accessory".

I hope you find the information helpful. Please update me with the result. Thank you.
2020-10-21
Use props
djiuser_MSm2M9u5LNm4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-21 13:52
Hello djiuser_MSm2M9u5LNm4, thank you for reaching out and I appreciate your inquiry. When connecting the USB cable from the Spark Remote controller going to the mobile device. There will be a pop-up window asking you if you want to use the connection as a charger or to import files or photos. Tap the file option instead.

Another option that might be showing depending on the device type is a pop-up window will show up after connecting the USB cable and the mobile device to the Remote controller. Pop-up window will tell "Open DJI Go 4 when this USB accessory is connected?" check the checkbox for " Use by default for this USB accessory".

Thanks for getting back to me, it is a mavic air controller, not a spark, does that make a difference?
2020-10-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_MSm2M9u5LNm4 Posted at 10-21 23:30
Thanks for getting back to me, it is a mavic air controller, not a spark, does that make a difference?

Hi djiuser_MSm2M9u5LNm4, I appreciate your response. My apologies if I thought that the controller is for Spark. You can refer to the steps below to resolve and isolate the issue.

1. Unplug and reattach the USB cable repeatedly. After the remote controller is connected to the mobile device, choose "Charge only."
2. Restart the remote controller and the mobile device.

If the connection still fails, follow this steps to enable the debug mode.
a. Enable the mobile device's "Developer options" you can go to Settings > System > About phone on your phone. Keep tapping Build number until the message "You are already a developer" is displayed.
b. Enable the "USB debugging" option in the Developer options menu, connect the remote controller to the mobile device and try again.

If the connection still fails, update the mobile device's system and try again.

If that is a new mobile device and still fails to connect to the remote controller after carrying out the above solutions, contact the Mobile device technical support team. Thank you.
2020-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules