3018 3 2020-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blim
lvl.1
Flight distance : 318681 ft
  • >>>
United States

Will the RSC2 lightweight carrying case be sold separately? Didn’t realize that it did not come with the non-pro version.
2020-10-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there blim. Thank you for reaching out and for this information you have posted here at DJI Forum. The DJI RSC 2 ( USD $499 ) does not include the Carrying Case. In addition as of the moment we do not have any information for the said carrying case will be added on the package in the future. For referent I will post the list of accessories included on the DJI RSC 2 ( USD $499 ). Thank you.

2020-10-21
Use props
djiuser_RyTMvYkMfPmU
New

Portugal

hello, after these months, is your answer still the same?  I would very much like to purchase this suitcase separately.
2021-3-4
Use props
Lubos
lvl.2
Slovakia

Try to buy another case - not the original DJI one! I was really "not happy" about the pro case of RSC2!
I bought pro version just to realise that if you calibrate your gimbal (adjust axis) for your camera it will not fit back inside the case. You have to loosen all the knobs and put all axis to basic possition just to fit inside the case. It is really a pretty stupid solution! Just maybe 1-2 cm bigger and it will be ok. Why to always calibrate all axis whne you pack it if you use just one camera?

check youtube videos  - you will see that you have to put axis into basic possition just to fit it inside....
2021-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules