DJI FPV not Properly Showing Battery Voltage
6591 2 2020-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scout_FPV
lvl.1

United States

In my headset the battery voltage isn't displaying properly on both the DJI preset OSD and the Betflight one. It either shows 0v or NA. If I connect my FC to betaflight and check the battery voltage there it displays the voltage that matches the one on my voltage reader and says the proper amount of cells. I'm not sure if the 2 issues are related, but my goggles also don't automatically record when I take off, even though it is set to in settings.
2020-10-21
Use props
ZhaLinth
lvl.2

Germany

Your AirUnit isn't getting telemetry from your FC, that's why no Voltage and no recording on arming (the AirUnit doesn't know if your quad is armed w/o telemetry).
Possible reasons: 1. Betaflight setup, 2. wrong wiring.
2020-10-23
Use props
Scout_FPV
lvl.1

United States

ZhaLinth Posted at 10-23 08:11
Your AirUnit isn't getting telemetry from your FC, that's why no Voltage and no recording on arming (the AirUnit doesn't know if your quad is armed w/o telemetry).
Possible reasons: 1. Betaflight setup, 2. wrong wiring.

So I checked, and I have wired my air unit to the uart6 pad which is where the esc telemetry is supposed to be.  UART3 is vacant so I think I'll move my wires to there and update betaflgiht to match that and see if that fixed my problem
2020-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules