3587 4 2020-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevehj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1068753 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey all! We purchased a new Inspire 2 after a crash and now all our SSD cards we used on the prior drone will not work. After calls with DJI tech support they feel it's because the SSD cards have the previous Prores key on them.  So, how do I use our old SSD cards on our new Inspire 2 drone? Right now the DJI Go software is not "seeing" the cards, can't format them or anything. Suggestions? Help. Thanks in advance!
2020-10-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello stevehj, My apologies for the trouble this has caused you. May I know if how many SSD cards you have? Would you be able to send a video showing the SSD card/s would not format on different PCs so we can forward it to our engineers. To further isolate the issue, is there a way you can borrow another SSD card and test it with the new Insire 2.

Also ensure that you are using the proper software to detect your SSD cards. For Windows you can use "DJI Camera Explorer" and for the Mac you can use the DJI Cinelight. You can get those software here in this link: https://www.dji.com/inspire-1-pro-and-raw/info#downloads
Just scroll down the page to see the "Software" section and you can see those applications.

Please let me know the result once you have done all the instructions provided.
2020-10-22
Use props
stevehj
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

We thought Cinelight software was only for Inspire 1 drones with the X5 camera.  We downloaded Cinelight and it sees our SSD cards fine.  However, the drone does not see the cards or allow them to be formatted.  We didn't know of any way of formatting the cards using our Mac or a PC.  Is that possible?  
2020-10-22
Use props
stevehj
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-22 07:28
Hello stevehj, My apologies for the trouble this has caused you. May I know if how many SSD cards you have? Would you be able to send a video showing the SSD card/s would not format on different PCs so we can forward it to our engineers. To further isolate the issue, is there a way you can borrow another SSD card and test it with the new Insire 2.

Also ensure that you are using the proper software to detect your SSD cards. For Windows you can use "DJI Camera Explorer" and for the Mac you can use the DJI Cinelight. You can get those software here in this link: https://www.dji.com/inspire-1-pro-and-raw/info#downloads

Do you have any more advice?
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

stevehj@comcast Posted at 10-23 15:37
Do you have any more advice?

Hi stevehj, my apologies for the later response. Have you tried to update the firmware version of the Inspire 2 as well as update the DJI Go 4 app. Ensure that you have both the latest firmware and software version. Kindly update the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. Below is the steps.
1. Download the DJI Assistant 2 from the official website of DJI. You can refer to this link to download the DJI Assistan2 for your Inspire 2 (https://www.dji.com/inspire-2/info#specs) select the corresponding file format depending on your computer Operating system.
2. Install and Launch DJI Assistant 2.
3. Connect the Aircraft to the computer using a USB cable and turn on the aircraft.
4. Enter and Login your account in DJI Assistant 2 and select Inspire 2.
5. Firmware list will showed up and select "Update" if it requires a new update or select "Refresh" if the firmware is updated and refresh to fix the issue.
6. During the update do not turn off the Aircraft or exit/remove the USB cable. Wait until it successfully completed the update/refresh and the Aircraft will turn off automatically.

You can also refer to the video below for the tutorial.
Ensure that you will Uninstall the DJI go 4 app then reboot your mobile device and reinstall the application. Please try to check if the CineSSD will now going to detect by the aircraft. If the issue persist, kindly provide a screenshot showing that the CineSSD is not recognized by the aircraft. Please keep us posted for further assistance.

2020-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules