Mavic 2 Controller compatible with Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual?
2678 5 2020-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chinthana_95
lvl.1
Sri Lanka

I have connected my Mavic 2 controller with the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual. But the screen of my mobile device  doesn't support the video feed from the camera. But still Iim having controls of the drone. Again I connected the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual smart controller with the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual drone it works normally. Any suggestions to get back video feed with the Mavic 2 Pro Controller? Is the Mavic 2 Pro controller compatible with the Mavic 2 enterprise dual?

IMG_20201019_185642.jpg
2020-10-22
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Remove the cable to the side and try the bottom USB port, if that does not provide a video feed then it is not compatible
2020-10-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Chinthana_95. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. The remote controller of the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise and the DJI Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom cannot be used interchangeably. Kindly please use the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise's remote controller to control the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise drone. Thank you.
2020-10-22
Use props
Chinthana_95
lvl.1
Sri Lanka

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-22 19:15
Hello there Chinthana_95. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. The remote controller of the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise and the DJI Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom cannot be used interchangeably. Kindly please use the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise's remote controller to control the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise drone. Thank you.

Thank you, DJI Stephen. I will try with the Mavic 2 Enterprise Controller.
2020-10-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Chinthana_95. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.  
2020-10-27
Use props
djiuser_Oxwyc2y3jZo2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 498862 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-10-22 19:15

This is a separate question but sort of related. Can the Mavic 2 enterprise dual controller be used with the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced? Thanks
2022-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules