Is Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus compatible with Dji OMA 4?
5059 5 2020-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cscorretor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92940 ft
Brazil

alguém saberia se o DJI Mobile 4 é compatível com Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus?
2020-10-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello cscorretor, thank you reaching out. I'm glad to inform you that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is compatible with the DJI Osmo Mobile 4. You can also check this link for the list of the compatible devices: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en2.pdf

Thank you for support.
2020-10-22
Use props
cscorretor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92940 ft
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-22 13:06
Hello cscorretor, thank you reaching out. I'm glad to inform you that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is compatible with the DJI Osmo Mobile 4. You can also check this link for the list of the compatible devices: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI%20OM%204/DJI_OM_4_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en2.pdf

Thank you for support.

Thank you, I searched this list a lot ... I noticed that the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra are not in the list .... Regrettable a product that recently launched does not follow the compatibility of the main higth End equipment ...
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

cscorretor Posted at 10-23 16:06
Thank you, I searched this list a lot ... I noticed that the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra are not in the list .... Regrettable a product that recently launched does not follow the compatibility of the main higth End equipment ...

Hi Cscorretor, thank you for your response and my apologies for the delays. We currently do not have any updates if the Samsung Note 20/ Note 20 Ultra will become compatible in the future but we will forward this feedback to our developers. And for now, I would suggest you to please check our website from time to time as it will surely posted once it is listed in our website compatible device. Thank you for your support.
2020-11-6
Use props
djiuser_0dOdk8aWc6A1
New

Singapore

Is the samsung galaxy Note10 compatible ?
2021-2-6
Use props
farzad41
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2020-10-22 13:06
Hello cscorretor, thank you reaching out. I'm glad to inform you that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is compatible with the DJI Osmo Mobile 4. You can also check this link for the list of the compatible devices: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI%20OM%204/DJI_OM_4_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en2.pdf

Thank you for support.

Hello Sir
Absolutely right. I have been working with this phone and Osmo 4 device for about two years and it worked well!
But since Android 13 came out, my phone has not run a DJI app!
would you advise me how I can solve this problem?
I think it has a security problem!
thanks for your kindness.
2022-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules