Can't find the 3 in 1 photo Mode
392 6 2020-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
georgerizzio
lvl.1

United States

I can't seem to find the mode where you take 3 pics and it creates it into 1.  I saw the mode on the last update but I was in a rush so I wasn't paying attention on where or how to find it again.
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there georgerizzio, thank you for reaching out, we would love you to help you out regarding the concern. For us to be able to assist you further may we know what is the model of the DJI Osmo you have? thank you.
2020-10-23
Use props
georgerizzio
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-23 02:25
Hello there georgerizzio, thank you for reaching out, we would love you to help you out regarding the concern. For us to be able to assist you further may we know what is the model of the DJI Osmo you have? thank you.

OSMO 3 MOBILE
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thank you for reaching us back, georgerizzio, to clarify, are you referring to the Pano mode feature? If yes, you may kindly refer to this screenshot we have for you.
2020-10-23
Use props
Daymon Warren
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3131745 ft
  • >>>
United States

do you mean the clone shot?
2020-10-23
Use props
georgerizzio
lvl.1

United States

Daymon Warren Posted at 10-23 05:18
do you mean the clone shot?

Yep the clone shot, I can't seem to find it.
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

georgerizzio Posted at 10-23 13:07
Yep the clone shot, I can't seem to find it.

Hi georgerizzio, Thanks for reaching out. Please be advised that the Clone Me feature is currently only available for the DJI OM4, but I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product.
2020-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules