Maviv Mini
817 9 2020-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fuente Jeff
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Just unpacked and tried to fit the prop guard. One side clips in easily but I am unable to fit the rear on the other side. It’s as if the clip is slightly too small for the arm.
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there Fuente Jeff. Thank you for reaching out and sorry to read and to know that you are having issues regarding the propeller guards of your DJI Mavic Mini. For you to have a better visualization on how to install the propeller guards, you may kindly refer to this official DJI video tutorial we have for you. If in case the issue still persists, you may take a video showing the concern and reply in this thread. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-10-23
Use props
Fuente Jeff
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Cannot upload video for some reason. Hope these pictures help. You will notice that one motor does not fit the guard properly.
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there Fuente Jeff. Thank you for reaching back and posting a photo showing the concern. I'm sorry to say that I cannot review the concern properly using the said photo. Kindly upload the video to google drive or dropbox then you can either post the link here in this thread or you can also PM me the link. Thank you for your cooperation.
2020-10-23
Use props
Fuente Jeff
lvl.1
United Kingdom

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0ZvqO_-BLbS1_17iO6LZfOWoQ

Can you access this?
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fuente Jeff Posted at 10-23 08:44
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0ZvqO_-BLbS1_17iO6LZfOWoQ

Can you access this?

Hello there Fuente Jeff. Thank you for the link provided. Let me please forward this concern to our Designated Department and once I receive a reply, I will send you a notification as well. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-10-24
Use props
Fuente Jeff
lvl.1
Spain

Any ideas on what is wrong yet?
2020-10-27
Use props
G-ERAM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 111736 ft

United Kingdom

I found a couple of clips quite "tight" to clip in the first time I fitted the guards. Squeezing the clip and with a little conviction the fold over part of the clip located ok.

In case there is a slight alignment issue, release the clip at the front then try securing the rear again.

Looking at your pics, the motor seems seated in the guard ok.
20201028_110027.jpg
20201028_110046.jpg
2020-10-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fuente Jeff Posted at 10-27 08:05
Any ideas on what is wrong yet?

Hi Fuente Jeff, thank you for patiently waiting. I receive a response from our relative team stating that the propeller guards should perfectly fit on the DJI Mavic mini and if in case there's an issue on the clip that locks the propeller guards or there's an issue with the propeller guards physically even if we already referred to the video tutorials we have, we have an option to request on sending it back. For us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. Kindly contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support  Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused, and thank you.
2020-10-28
Use props
Fuente Jeff
lvl.1
Spain

G-ERAM Posted at 10-28 02:57
I found a couple of clips quite "tight" to clip in the first time I fitted the guards. Squeezing the clip and with a little conviction the fold over part of the clip located ok.

In case there is a slight alignment issue, release the clip at the front then try securing the rear again.

I have resorted to using a pair of pliers (gently) but still cannot  get it to click shut. The other three click on easily.
2020-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules