Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HDR photo mode? What about Vivid color?
1040 8 2020-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AdamD1122
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11663 ft
United States

Hi.

So I own a Mavic Pro and in the app I can shoot HDR photos which I like using. Saves me a step in post. Also, I find the vivid color mode to be a bit better than others, so I use that....

Now I'm currently using a buddies Phantom 4 Pro. It looks like I'm going to buy it off him as it just collects dust at his place. One thing I noticed right away is, the HDR feature is missing on the Phantom and same with Vivid color.

Is there any way to get those turned on in the App?

Thanks folks!!
Adam
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there AdamD1122. Thank you for reaching out and we appreciate the inquiry regarding the DJI Phantom 4 pro. Let me please forward this concern to our Designated Department and once I receive a reply, I will send you a notification as well. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-10-23
Use props
AdamD1122
lvl.2
United States

Great. Looking forward to it.
2020-10-23
Use props
Mr. Strat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4542854 ft
United States

It's not called HDR; it's called AEB - you can select how many images it takes, then use software to combine them. I think there's also a vivid option...not sure.
2020-10-23
Use props
AdamD1122
lvl.2
United States

In the Mavic Pro I have the option to choose HDR and is automatically brackets and stacks I believe three exposures into one image. It ALSO, gives the option to choose auto bracketing where it will shoot 3 or 5 shots and NOT stack them automatically. I have to do that in Lightroom or Affinity Photo. So, the Mavic gives you a couple options whereas the Phantom only can shoot a bracketed group of photos.

I was thinking this was more of a software update kinda thing....but maybe not.

And nope Vivid is not an option on my app/drone on the Phantom.
2020-10-23
Use props
AdamD1122
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-23 02:15
Hello there AdamD1122. Thank you for reaching out and we appreciate the inquiry regarding the DJI Phantom 4 pro. Let me please forward this concern to our Designated Department and once I receive a reply, I will send you a notification as well. Thank you for your understanding and support.

DJI Gamora were you able to learn anything?
2020-10-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AdamD1122 Posted at 10-25 14:10
DJI Gamora were you able to learn anything?

Hi AdamD1122, Thanks for the reply. We receive a response from our designated team. Please be advised that the Vivid color option is not available on the DJI Phantom 4 pro but not to worry, I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you.
2020-10-26
Use props
AdamD1122
lvl.2
United States

And what about the HDR option? That's more important because it saves a lot of time in post and still does a pretty good job.
2020-10-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AdamD1122 Posted at 10-26 05:47
And what about the HDR option? That's more important because it saves a lot of time in post and still does a pretty good job.

Hello there AdamD1122. Thank you for the reply, I'm sorry to say that currently, the HDR mode is also not available on the DJI Phantom 4 Pro, but not to worry, this is also noted and after the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules