Panorama Sphere
3831 7 2020-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_a9T1DZsH14fT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 728 ft

United Kingdom

Please advise what my panorama - sphere photo should be, I presumed it would be circular like a globe but I get a long weird panorama picture. Some say I need to download it to facebook before it becomes a globe, but I do not want it on facebook - what am I doing wrong
2020-10-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You did not do anything wrong.
Just need to process it and upload it to some web viewer that allows for viewing these spheres.
Google Streetview, Skypixel, Facebook or other 360 viewing sites (there are many more probably)
2020-10-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Upload the image as a 360 to sky pixel and it will become a proper navigatable sphere.
2020-10-24
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yep, I use sky pixel - save the sphere to your phone then upload it to sky pixel from the app. Sky pixel will stitch it all for you to create an interactive 360 spherical pano which you can then share on here/social media. It's quite impressive once complete.
2020-10-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. In addition to this thread I will post a DJI Forum Link where in you can also learn how to create a sphere using your DJI Drone. Thank you.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-120115-1-1.html
2020-10-28
Use props
MauiMacMan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 673698 ft
United States

if you have an iphone you can use an app named Theta+ to take a 360 degree flattened pano and map it to an interactive sphere. Really cool!  My skypixel page has many. Here's one:

Have fun.  

Peter
PS: if your timing is right, you can get yourself in several of the 46 shots it takes to make the pano. In the link above, I appear three times!
2020-11-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MauiMacMan Posted at 11-4 02:11
if you have an iphone you can use an app named Theta+ to take a 360 degree flattened pano and map it to an interactive sphere. Really cool!  My skypixel page has many. Here's one:
https://www.skypixel.com/photo360s/wow-first-pano-in-the-park-with-my-new-drone

Very nicely done
2020-11-7
Use props
0Stephan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 451631 ft
United States

MauiMacMan Posted at 11-4 02:11
if you have an iphone you can use an app named Theta+ to take a 360 degree flattened pano and map it to an interactive sphere. Really cool!  My skypixel page has many. Here's one:
https://www.skypixel.com/photo360s/wow-first-pano-in-the-park-with-my-new-drone

That is one great idea, multiplying yourself in a 360
This one was well executed, I would have never guessed that one person was shown 3 times. It seemed more like a group of people!
2020-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules