DJI Osmo Pocket Firmware Update Request
1582 6 2020-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

Hi,

So Pocket 2 just released and a while ago, I watched the "DJI Pocket 2 | PRO Mode FULL CONTROL without SMARTPHONE" video that published on the DJI Tutorials Youtube channel.

I noticed a lot of functions that available on Pocket 2 can be brought into Osmo Pocket 1 only by a firmware update, here's some:

- AutoMax ISO (setting maximum ISO rate, that would be so useful in day-to-night timelapse, I even wrote a thread a few weeks ago here)
- Wind noise reduction (enabling or disabling noise reduction mic on the bottom)
- Timelapse + RAW option
- Timelapse frame rate options

It would be awesome if DJI can bring these functions to the Osmo Pocket 1 with a newer firmware update.

Thanks!

2020-10-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 suggestion
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi MuhlisG, Thanks for reaching out and sharing your inquiry. I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your support.
2020-10-23
Use props
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-23 08:14
Hi MuhlisG, Thanks for reaching out and sharing your inquiry. I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your support.

Thanks for your support too. I'm looking forward to some good news hopefully
2020-10-23
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

almost any DJI product ,nearly 2 years in the market ,become step child and forgotten
so whatever you buy, remember it is not how long you can use it  but is like how long you can get support from the DJI.
2020-10-23
Use props
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

akozc Posted at 10-23 18:20
almost any DJI product ,nearly 2 years in the market ,become step child and forgotten
so what ever you buy, remember it is not how long you can use it  but is like how long you can get support form DJI.

Sad truth
2020-11-25
Use props
sincabeza
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2508911 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

+1

we are waiting for this f***cking update almost a year...
2020-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules