Props to dji!
623 5 2020-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
studfarm86
lvl.2
United States

Just wanted to give props to dji. I broke my air 2 and sent it in. I got it back (actually, a new unit) within 12 days. I live in MI and had to send my drone all the way to DJI in CA. Very fast service. I was expecting it to take a month or longer to get my air 2 back, specifically during covid.

Charging up my batteries now. Gotta link my old controller to the new drone. Just in time to film the fall colors.
2020-10-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good news - glad it's sorted for you and thanks for sharing
2020-10-23
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice to have some positive feedback regarding DJI customer service. Good to know you'll soon be back in the air.
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are pleased to hear everything has been resolved, wish you have a nice time on flying the drone. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
2020-10-23
Use props
studfarm86
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-23 22:18
We are pleased to hear everything has been resolved, wish you have a nice time on flying the drone. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

Question: is the replacement air 2 i just received covered under refresh care? It says you can get up to 2 replacement drones. I'm assuming refresh care was transferred to this new air 2 since i have one more refresh claim available.
2020-10-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

studfarm86 Posted at 10-24 07:56
Question: is the replacement air 2 i just received covered under refresh care? It says you can get up to 2 replacement drones. I'm assuming refresh care was transferred to this new air 2 since i have one more refresh claim available.

The DJI Care Refresh has been transferred to the replacement drone, per the SN, it still has one replacement time available, please check the status here: https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage
2020-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules