Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
More Mavic Mini Leaks & Speculation
1909 26 2020-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

More Mavic Mini Leaks & Speculation

https://dronedj.com/2020/10/22/e ... -2-pricing-battery/
2020-10-23
Use props
Junior - Brazil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

I saw the photo:
- Different engines
- Helix tips are not silver, they are orange
- Control similar to Mavic Air 2 (must be occusync for sure)
I can't say anything more than that, but there will be a lot of photos taken from that weekend on. You bet.
2020-10-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Junior - Brazil Posted at 10-23 09:20
I saw the photo:
- Different engines

occusync would be awesome,  but the extra cost seems like to me.
2020-10-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-10-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 10-23 09:44
Thanks for sharing

No probs AJ.  
2020-10-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2020-10-23
Use props
ABeardedItalian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

I saw the photo:
- Different engines

Where? I've tried google, Yandex, Baidu, even got on a VPN and checked some Chinese social sites and found nothing. Where does one have to look to "Accidentally" Find these types of "Photos".

Otherwise Posts like this REALLY annoy me, because you make claims that some photos exist and yet no actual trace, just more he say. You were also the one who posted many months back about a BIG UPDATE that never came, about the SDK that never came till much later, so I don't really trust your "Sources" that much.

PM me if you wish to remain anon and to keep things a quiet, I'll sign a NDA if I have too. I'm  just tired of posts like these being made without some Verifiable PROOF!
2020-10-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Curious what this one will bring!
2020-10-23
Use props
Junior - Brazil
lvl.4
Brazil

ABeardedItalian Posted at 10-23 10:31
Where? I've tried google, Yandex, Baidu, even got on a VPN and checked some Chinese social sites and found nothing. Where does one have to look to "Accidentally" Find these types of "Photos".

Otherwise Posts like this REALLY annoy me, because you make claims that some photos exist and yet no actual trace, just more he say. You were also the one who posted many months back about a BIG UPDATE that never came, about the SDK that never came till much later, so I don't really trust your "Sources" that much.

Don't be angry, do it as a remote control: change the channel, ignore me, I really don't need to be wasting my time with annoying people ... But I'll make an exception I hope for the last time:
About the "big update" I don’t know where you got it from, anyway, if it’s about the new flight modes that really happened after the release (which took a long time) of the SDK, if you’ll see it at the DJI Forum Developer and its respective Github is explained the reason for the delay and bug fixes in the tests. The new flight modes appear in third-party applications, such as litchi, as the Mavic Mini's hardware lacked sufficient processing power. What's the lie?
One of my sources is WeChat, the groups in which I participate, I believe it will be smart enough to find out, because whoever sent me this photo demanded that it not pass on until new leaks arise, as this person works at a DJI distributor there in the USA .
I'll send you a "print" of the conversation, if you want, but I need you to be mature enough to keep it confidential.
2020-10-23
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

I really doubt that there is an MM2 a year after the release of the MM...
Only the future will tell.
2020-10-23
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

VanzPix Posted at 10-23 13:25
I really doubt that there is an MM2 a year after the release of the MM...
Only the future will tell.

I'm generally not a betting man, but if I were, I would bet on a Mini 2 coming out soon.  I don't have any sort of insider knowledge or anything, but let's just look at it from a business perspective:
  • Holiday shopping season is coming soon, they need a fresh new consumer drone to sell, Mavic Air 2 is already 6 months old and may not have freshness to cause excitement for the holiday sesaon.
  • They would be crazy to release the Mavic 3 in 2020 when the US government is getting ready to release fresh new regulations.  The US is likely DJI's top market (maybe 2nd to China).  Until these regulations are released, DJI can't be sure a brand new flagship product (Mavic 3) would meet regulations.
  • It's my understanding that there are new regulations coming to the EU in the coming months as well that could have a significant impact on a drone like the Mavic 3.
  • In the US, a sub-250 gram drone will likely not be subject to the new Remote ID regulations.
  • The Mini 2 has already hit the US FCC's database (https://fccid.io/SS3-MT2PD2007)

Like I said, I could be wrong, but from my perspective, all signs point towards a Mini 2 in the near future.
2020-10-23
Use props
fans79e90695
lvl.4
Flight distance : 263225 ft
Portugal

KlooGee Posted at 10-23 14:00
I'm generally not a betting man, but if I were, I would bet on a Mini 2 coming out soon.  I don't have any sort of insider knowledge or anything, but let's just look at it from a business perspective:
Holiday shopping season is coming soon, they need a fresh new consumer drone to sell, Mavic Air 2 is already 6 months old and may not have freshness to cause excitement for the holiday sesaon.

Hi KlooGee

I posted the below comment on another thread.
That's the reason why DJI is launching a Mini 2. They need to have a new model ready to be classified C0 after January 1st 2021. Please be aware that current Mini isn't a class C0 as it stands, it needs to be modified to comply with class C0 requirements.  If DJI doesn't have a new Mini model by January 1st 2021, the Mini will be classed C1 as the MA2, losing its 249gr beneficts in Europe and UK.

Class C0 do not require training but class C1 do. Pilots of class C1 drones have  to pass a test and certification on-line.

This is the driving reason for DJI to launch the Mini 2 just one year after the Mini 1. Of course DJI took advantage and revamped the Mini with some features requested by OP.

First 4K, the sensor was capable of 4K but the slow Mps didn't allow the data to be transfered, A minimum of 60 Mps is required for 4K videos. Even if the sensor isn't changed, and it maybe, 4K is acheivable.

Activ Track, DJI has stated on this forum that without frontal OA there will be no AT on the Mini. So, Mini 2 can came with frontal AO and maybe rear too. Of course this will add some weight.

As the Mini 2 battery has a higher voltage of 7.7V (7.2V on Mini 1) and a lower capacity of 2250 mAh (2400 mAh on Mini 1) it may indicate a different battery cell technology and possible a smaller and lighter battery cell. This would save weigh for hardware to be added as frontal OA.

Lastely, Occusync would be a great move from DJI as it will bring the Mini 2 above its competitors like the X8 and Zino 2. One of the things that the Mini 2 has to comply with the C0 class is a different controller and the MA2 controller complies with these requirements. Using the MA 2 controller will save time and cost to develop a new controller of modify the existing one.  An increase in price would be accepted to have the Mini 2 with occusync.
unquote

The Mini 1 as the Mini 2 with its 249gr will be below the FAA threshold for Remote ID and it will be the same in Europe and UK. The difference in Europe between the Mini 1 and the possible Mini 2 is the training required to fly each drone. Mini 1 will be a class C1 drone that requires more training than the Mini 2 that will be a class C0 drone, even if both weigh 249gr.
2020-10-23
Use props
Junior - Brazil
lvl.4
Brazil

It will probably come out in November for the reasons it already has FCC certification (MT2PD), in Japan (MT2JD) and here in Brazil, Anatel has not yet released it.
My friend a DJI dealer and has already said about meeting with DJI, he believes it will be about the new product. For ethical reasons, I agreed not to forward the image received by Whatsapp before its launch or if there is a leak, I can't handle it, so I gave some details of what I saw, just for informational purposes, I don't gain anything from it and for avoid future problems, I will avoid controversial information.

Hugs for all

Sorry my poor English

2020-10-23
Use props
fans79e90695
lvl.4
Portugal

I saw the photo:
- Different engines

Junior,

Eu já tinha imaginado que o controlador do MA2 servia para responder às novas regras da EASA como coloquei no post anterior.
2020-10-23
Use props
Junior - Brazil
lvl.4
Brazil

fans79e90695 Posted at 10-23 14:39
Junior,

Eu já tinha imaginado que o controlador do MA2 servia para responder às novas regras da EASA como coloquei no post anterior.

Exatamente, e já havia postado no meu blog, no dia 20, sobre a possibilidade do Occusync por uma questão de lógica. Se tiver tempo acesse o site

abraços

2020-10-23
Use props
amferreira
lvl.4
Portugal

Junior - Brazil Posted at 10-23 14:46
Exatamente, e já havia postado no meu blog, no dia 20, sobre a possibilidade do Occusync por uma questão de lógica. Se tiver tempo acesse o site

abraços

Vi a notícia no teu site e está de acordo com o que eu analisei. No meu post tem a mais toda a informação relativa à regulamentação EASA que entra em vigor em 1 de Janeiro de 2021 e que na minha opinião é a razão da DJI ter lançado o Mini 2 tão cedo. A partir do dia 1de Janeiro  o Mini 1 passa a ser da classe C1 perdendo os benefícios de ter 249gr. O Mini 2 por outro lado é classe C0.
2020-10-23
Use props
Junior - Brazil
lvl.4
Brazil

amferreira Posted at 10-23 14:57
Vi a notícia no teu site e está de acordo com o que eu analisei. No meu post tem a mais toda a informação relativa à regulamentação EASA que entra em vigor em 1 de Janeiro de 2021 e que na minha opinião é a razão da DJI ter lançado o Mini 2 tão cedo. A partir do dia 1de Janeiro  o Mini 1 passa a ser da classe C1 perdendo os benefícios de ter 249gr. O Mini 2 por outro lado é classe C0.

Muito bom saber , obrigado pelas informações. Very good to know. /  Thank you very much.

Abrss / hugs

2020-10-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KlooGee Posted at 10-23 14:00
I'm generally not a betting man, but if I were, I would bet on a Mini 2 coming out soon.  I don't have any sort of insider knowledge or anything, but let's just look at it from a business perspective:
  • Holiday shopping season is coming soon, they need a fresh new consumer drone to sell, Mavic Air 2 is already 6 months old and may not have freshness to cause excitement for the holiday sesaon.

• I totally agree with your logic.   
    2020-10-24
    Use props
    Bigplumbs
    Second Officer
    Flight distance : 620164 ft
    • >>>
    United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 10-23 09:22
    occusync would be awesome,  but the extra cost seems like to me.

The Benefits of Occusync are pointless if the little blighter still blows away in the wind
    2020-10-24
    Use props
    Bigplumbs
    Second Officer
    Flight distance : 620164 ft
    • >>>
    United Kingdom

ABeardedItalian Posted at 10-23 10:31
    Where? I've tried google, Yandex, Baidu, even got on a VPN and checked some Chinese social sites and found nothing. Where does one have to look to "Accidentally" Find these types of "Photos".

Otherwise Posts like this REALLY annoy me, because you make claims that some photos exist and yet no actual trace, just more he say. You were also the one who posted many months back about a BIG UPDATE that never came, about the SDK that never came till much later, so I don't really trust your "Sources" that much.

Its called click Bait
    2020-10-24
    Use props
    Woe
    Captain
    Flight distance : 4129268 ft
    • >>>
    United States

Good find.
    2020-10-24
    Use props
    DAFlys
    Captain
    • >>>
    United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 10-24 04:12
    The Benefits of Occusync are pointless if the little blighter still blows away in the wind

Yes but for those days when its not so windy and you want more than 400ft range.
    2020-10-24
    Use props
    DAFlys
    Captain
    • >>>
    United Kingdom

cheers Woe.  
    2020-10-24
    Use props
    Woe
    Captain
    Flight distance : 4129268 ft
    • >>>
    United States

Cheers
    2020-10-24
    Use props
    Scarves UP
    Second Officer
    Flight distance : 372992 ft
    United States

the "2" is off center, photoshop. the red thingy arond the lens is a box. NOPE!
    2020-10-24
    Use props
    DJI Stephen
    DJI team

Hello there DAFlys. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this link here at DJI Forum. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future products. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
    2020-10-25
    Use props
    Junior - Brazil
    lvl.4
    Brazil

I saw the photo:
    - Different engines

2020-11-4
    Use props