Corrupted Files?
1037 3 2020-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
D_Train_
New

United States

I've had a DJI Osmo 3 only a short while and recently discovered that for some reason all my photos and videos are being corrupted. I took a timelapse video this morning that I could watch right afterwards, only to find out only a few minutes later when I got back into the DJI Mimo app, my video had become corrupted and now I can't see it. I don't know what's going on. I'm including a screenshot for reference. Please help.
Screenshot_20201023-121448.jpg
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello D_Train_, thank you for reaching us. It is unfortunate to know that all your videos and photos shows File corrupted under the Mimo app. May I know if the files that you have is saved in the SD card. If so, have you tried to use a different SD card to put in the Osmo Mobile 3 to isolate the issue. Can you also put in the SD card to your computer to see if the system of the computer will recognize it.

I will be waiting for your response. Thank you.
2020-10-23
Use props
D_Train_
New

United States

The files that I have are not saved in the SD card... I understand that you can't save files to the SD card unless you go in and change the directory of the mimo app itself. In fact I don't even see a place to put an SD card in to the OM3. All I have is my phone and the SD card that goes in the phone. I haven't tried connecting a USB from the OM3 to my computer but I wonder what that would even do. When I try to connect my phone to my computer to view the files there, I can see the files but get a similar message that they are unplayable because they may be corrupted.
2020-10-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

D_Train_ Posted at 10-29 09:35
The files that I have are not saved in the SD card... I understand that you can't save files to the SD card unless you go in and change the directory of the mimo app itself. In fact I don't even see a place to put an SD card in to the OM3. All I have is my phone and the SD card that goes in the phone. I haven't tried connecting a USB from the OM3 to my computer but I wonder what that would even do. When I try to connect my phone to my computer to view the files there, I can see the files but get a similar message that they are unplayable because they may be corrupted.

Hi D_Train_, thank you for your response. My apologies to know that all the video you have recorded shows as corrupted. May I ask if you can able to try to use a different mobile device to use with the Osmo Mobile 3 just to isolate the issue. With regards to DJI Mimo app, please uninstall it then reboot your mobile device and reinstall it. Please try and record a video and check if the video is still shows as corrupted. Thank you for your support. I will be waiting for your response so that we can check this further. Thank you.
2020-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules