DJI FLY update issues
487 7 2020-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shadowbane
lvl.2

Australia

After installing the new app yesterday I took the drone out for an early morning flight today and noticed the app seemed a bit buggy.
The battery level was showing but all the times next to it remained at 0 so there were no remaining time estimates.
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced it.
I also couldnt change the flight avoidance to bypass while in flight i was originally in 4k 30 and thought that might affect it but swapping to 1080 at 30 didnt help. (Im still pretty new to all this so not sure if thats a user issue).
2020-10-23
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

I will test it tommorow. Just to be sure. You have DJI FLY 1.1.10 correct?
2020-10-23
Use props
Shadowbane
lvl.2

Australia

Niknik Posted at 10-23 15:09
I will test it tommorow. Just to be sure. You have DJI FLY 1.1.10 correct?

Thanks and yep that's the version. Was a small stability update yesterday i had remaining time counters before that one .
2020-10-23
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Shadowbane Posted at 10-23 15:12
Thanks and yep that's the version. Was a small stability update yesterday i had remaining time counters before that one .

Do you have Android???  The IOS 1.1.10 has been out for a while.
2020-10-23
Use props
Shadowbane
lvl.2

Australia

Rustic17 Posted at 10-23 16:42
Do you have Android???  The IOS 1.1.10 has been out for a while.

Sorry yes I should have clarified that this is on android.
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there Shadowbane. Thank you for reaching out and sorry to read that you are having issues regarding the response on the DJI Fly app on your DJI Mavic air 2. For us to be able to assist you further may we know what mobile device you are using and were you able to isolate and check if the issue will persist upon re-installing the DJI Fly app? Please be advised that before we try to reinstall the app, kindly back up your important shots or downloaded files to the app and sync the flight records. Thank you.
2020-10-25
Use props
Shadowbane
lvl.2

Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-25 03:25
Hello there Shadowbane. Thank you for reaching out and sorry to read that you are having issues regarding the response on the DJI Fly app on your DJI Mavic air 2. For us to be able to assist you further may we know what mobile device you are using and were you able to isolate and check if the issue will persist upon re-installing the DJI Fly app? Please be advised that before we try to reinstall the app, kindly back up your important shots or downloaded files to the app and sync the flight records. Thank you.

Hi, Just for information in case it helps i was using a galaxy note 9. I backed up all my videos and snyced the flightlogs and re-installed the app. I have only had a chance to do a quick test last night but it does appear that this may have fixed the issue for me so thank you very much.
2020-10-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Shadowbane Posted at 10-25 20:06
Hi, Just for information in case it helps i was using a galaxy note 9. I backed up all my videos and snyced the flightlogs and re-installed the app. I have only had a chance to do a quick test last night but it does appear that this may have fixed the issue for me so thank you very much.

Hello Shadowbane. You're welcome and thank you for the reply. I'm glad to know that the issue was rectified. If you have further inquiries or concerns don't hesitate to reach us out here in DJI Forum. Thank you for your support and happy flying.
2020-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules