Tracking in FilmicPro
9392 12 2020-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BriAlliR
lvl.1

United States

Hello!  We searched online, but have not been able to find the answer to our question...

We are able to get the object/face tracking to work in the Mimo app (I am referring to the tracking that happens after pressing the front trigger button one time and then there is a green box on the screen), but can't get it to work in Filmic Pro when our Osmo 3 Mobile is connected.  Is it possible to track an object/face with the gimbal when we are in Filmic Pro?

Thanks for your help.
2020-10-23
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

Hello no it's impossible, it would have to be pro filmic included in their application.
2020-10-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

The last time I used Filmic Pro with the Osmo Mobile it was not possible.
2020-10-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BriAlliR. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I hope that you will get the best information you need from our fellow DJI members who owns the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and uses the FilmicPro application. Just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application ( DJI Mimo application ) when using your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 to ensure reliability and comparability purposes. Thank you.
2020-10-25
Use props
BriAlliR
lvl.1

United States

VanzPix Posted at 10-24 00:45
Hello no it's impossible, it would have to be pro filmic included in their application.

Thanks for your response
2020-10-26
Use props
BriAlliR
lvl.1

United States

Montfrooij Posted at 10-24 09:48
The last time I used Filmic Pro with the Osmo Mobile it was not possible.

Thanks for your response
2020-10-26
Use props
BriAlliR
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-25 19:16
Hello there BriAlliR. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I hope that you will get the best information you need from our fellow DJI members who owns the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and uses the FilmicPro application. Just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application ( DJI Mimo application ) when using your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 to ensure reliability and comparability purposes. Thank you.

Thanks for your response.

Too bad this feature is not available with the Filmic Pro integration. Filmic Pro is excellent in so many ways that it was worth working without the DJI gimbal to have the Filmic Pro feature set on this particular project.
2020-10-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

BriAlliR Posted at 10-26 05:20
Thanks for your response

You're welcome!
2020-10-26
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

BriAlliR Posted at 10-26 05:20
Thanks for your response

I asked filmic pro here's their answer:
sadly, the SDK provided by DJI doesn't support Active Track at this moment, if it's included in the future we will investigate its integration. Thank you for your review and have a nice day!
2020-10-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

BriAlliR Posted at 10-26 05:23
Thanks for your response.

Too bad this feature is not available with the Filmic Pro integration. Filmic Pro is excellent in so many ways that it was worth working without the DJI gimbal to have the Filmic Pro feature set on this particular project.

Hi there BriAlliR. Thank you for the reply and for your valued insights with regards to this matter. Have a safe and a happy filming always.
2020-10-28
Use props
valhelirc
New

Dominican Republic

Dji Osmo Mobile 3 is a great Gimbal. I love the combination OM3 + FilmicPro. This is an essential and useful feature that will be very welcome if included in next updates.

CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE IT AVAILABLE!
2020-11-14
Use props
Terry McGregor
lvl.3
Australia

VanzPix Posted at 2020-10-26 07:32
I asked filmic pro here's their answer:
sadly, the SDK provided by DJI doesn't support Active Track at this moment, if it's included in the future we will investigate its integration. Thank you for your review and have a nice day!
Great info!

Do you know if this issue has been fixed by DJI in their latest version of the product (OM5) released yesterday?
2021-9-8
Use props
djiuser_tOI2t5mgJ2Mv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118350 ft
Colombia

Any news after years?
2023-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules