Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MIMO - NEEDS to be improved !
744 2 2020-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
George210477
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

1. Improve the Zoom senzitivity...Is way off chart...also make a limitation wheel like Filmic Pro have.
2. Improve the camera support. The Mimo app is a "2 cents" crap, you DO NOT have any support for phone camera capabilities. Where is the MANUAL settings for WB, Focus, FPS, SS ?
You just did not care about them, but you WANT to sell OM4 as a VERY GOOD SOLLUTION for Video Stories??? Really????? Think AGAIN!
3. Take a look at FilMic...you need to start learning from them...IF you want a good product, and NOT a MEDIOCRE one.
4. IF you are not capable to make a good Mimo APP, release the API faster, so other companies will do what you are not capable to do.

I am very angry on DJI IT DEV team that on some things develop good stuff, but on other things they just make "beginers" and "garbage" solutions just to "have it in specs"...You have Mimo APP from such long time, no developer in all DJI was not capable to make a better integration with camera? And I dont talk about Samsung that is known to have hard to work software, I talk about your chinese companies...HUAWEI ! I mean, what the hell, if you are not capable to make a decent software for camera integration for your chinese companies, what can other expect at?

If the users believe that MIMO is good now, please vote your own opinion...Maybe this will wake up DJI.

Single SelectVote, Total 3 people participate in voting

Voting has ended

0.00% (0)
66.67% (2)
33.33% (1)
0.00% (0)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2020-10-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think for the most part the features are made for a price point,  if you want more features then choose another product.
2020-10-24
Use props
George210477
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

The Dyno Zoom is a joke...you can see how "hard" they worked at the app...practically the zoom is skipping in Mimo...Not the same in Camera App...not the same in Filmic Pro...so...the only thing to pay the money is what? The tracking ? All have tracking...so...Until the app is fixed, is a WASTE OF MONEY DJI !
2020-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules