Shutter Life Expectancy
866 6 2020-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_alb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260735 ft
Portugal

Does anyone have any idea how much MA2's Shutter Life Expectancy will be? In my case, as I take a lot of photos, and usually in AEB (x3), I even have several shots during a flight. Thank you.
2020-10-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Isn't this only an issue with a mechanical shutter?
2020-10-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there alex_alb. Thank you for reaching out and we appreciate the inquiry regarding the DJI Mavic Air 2. Let me please forward this inquiry to our Designated Department and once I receive a reply, I will send you a notification as well. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-10-24
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's a digital shutter so thousands upon thousands - the shutter will probably outlive the other parts of the drone like the ESC's
2020-10-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there alex_alb. Thank you for patiently waiting for the feedback. We receive a response from our relative team. Please be advised that the specific life cycle is not available since it is an Electronic shutter. Commonly, the shutter is subject to different degrees of wear under different usage environments. Please determine whether the problem aircraft can be used based on the aircraft status prompt upon powering on and connecting with the App. For daily maintenance, refer to the “Maintenance and Upkeep” section in the Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines of each product. For you to have a reference you may visit this link we have for you. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_Guidelines_eu.pdf
2020-11-2
Use props
alex_alb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260735 ft
Portugal

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-2 00:59
Hello there alex_alb. Thank you for patiently waiting for the feedback. We receive a response from our relative team. Please be advised that the specific life cycle is not available since it is an Electronic shutter. Commonly, the shutter is subject to different degrees of wear under different usage environments. Please determine whether the problem aircraft can be used based on the aircraft status prompt upon powering on and connecting with the App. For daily maintenance, refer to the “Maintenance and Upkeep” section in the Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines of each product. For you to have a reference you may visit this link we have for you. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/Mavic_Air_2_In_the_Box_Disclaimer_and_Safety_Guidelines_eu.pdf

Perfect. Thanks!
2020-11-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there alex_alb. It's a pleasure and you are very much welcome. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2020-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules