Ronin S vs. RS2 comparison
453 1 2020-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lobster Music M
lvl.1

Russia

So i've seen the new RS2 from DJI, and from what i've seen, the upgrades are pretty cool and significant. For me personally, I love the new weight. If the RS2 is as light as they claim, that would really be a game changer. Plus the fact that it has a more intelligent stabilization algorithm now, it should boost performance.

The LCD is also interesting because now I don't have to go to the mobile app to toggle settings. I know the Crane 3S also has this, but the Ronin S didn't. I am quite biased on DJI because I have loved their drones and other products for almost a decade now. So I am only looking to purchase from DJI as I think they have better software and impressive design.

A lot of people have claimed insignifcant upgrades. Can you tell me why? I'd love to know if I am seeing this from a biased perspective.

2020-10-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Lobster Music M. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given us. I will post a link where compare both the DJI Ronin S to the DJI RS 2 and to other DJI Ronin series as well ( https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav ). Thank you and please stay safe always.

2020-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules