New Zealand

Nov 5, a few days away from now.
2020-10-24
Use props
mark117h
lvl.4
Flight distance : 241306 ft
United Kingdom

I am pretty sure at this point that apparently websites like drone dj & the various Twitter/YouTube leaks seem to know more about DJI products than DJI themselves , we are still about 2 month away from Christmas so you would think if anything they would be releasing then "Cant see it personally", i am sorry DAFlys, but i don't buy all the hyper kyper train on about the MM-2 no matter what has apparently leaked, there is NO truth in any of it until we at least get some kind of official response from DJI themselves, so all in all its just the good old hyper kyper gravy train for YouTube clicks, that is all i see it as to be honest, misleading click bait c#@p.
Peace Out,
Mark.
2020-10-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Suren Posted at 10-24 11:19
Nov 5, a few days away from now.

2020-10-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mark117h Posted at 10-24 11:20
I am pretty sure at this point that apparently websites like drone dj & the various Twitter/YouTube leaks seem to know more about DJI products than DJI themselves , we are still about 2 month away from Christmas so you would think if anything they would be releasing then "Cant see it personally", i am sorry DAFlys, but i don't buy all the hyper kyper train on about the MM-2 no matter what has apparently leaked, there is NO truth in any of it until we at least get some kind of official response from DJI themselves, so all in all its just the good old hyper kyper gravy train for YouTube clicks, that is all i see it as to be honest, misleading click bait c#@p.
Peace Out,
Mark.

But its good to speculate and now iPhone 12 is out we need a replacement.
2020-10-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not long now - I really hope it is CE classified  
2020-10-25
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Closer and closer.
2020-10-25
Use props
SublimeQuad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30348 ft
United States

This is old "speculation" (not news) that was "reported" earlier this week about the "leak" on Adorama. Not to say it was but that Adorama page could easily have been Photoshopped.

At the end of the day, once a product is officially announced/released there is a lag before the supply chain has it distributed. A company like DJI would not risk telling their vendors about an unannounced product to give them a heads up to prepare for it. For exactly this reason, to eliminate opportunities for leaks. At this point I think the best approach is to sit back and wait for a real announcement from DJI. As my great Grandpappy used to say "Speculation does not take videos or photos."

It's a good day to fly,
Michael
2020-10-25
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SublimeQuad Posted at 10-25 05:23
This is old "speculation" (not news) that was "reported" earlier this week about the "leak" on Adorama. Not to say it was but that Adorama page could easily have been Photoshopped.

At the end of the day, once a product is officially announced/released there is a lag before the supply chain has it distributed. A company like DJI would not risk telling their vendors about an unannounced product to give them a heads up to prepare for it. For exactly this reason, to eliminate opportunities for leaks. At this point I think the best approach is to sit back and wait for a real announcement from DJI. As my great Grandpappy used to say "Speculation does not take videos or photos."

I recall in July 2018 that Argos, a major store in the UK and authorised DJI dealer, accidentally placed the Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom into their catalogue more than a month before DJI officially announced the drone... Vendors are indeed made aware of the products before they are offically announced to the public.
2020-10-25
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SublimeQuad Posted at 10-25 05:23
This is old "speculation" (not news) that was "reported" earlier this week about the "leak" on Adorama. Not to say it was but that Adorama page could easily have been Photoshopped.

At the end of the day, once a product is officially announced/released there is a lag before the supply chain has it distributed. A company like DJI would not risk telling their vendors about an unannounced product to give them a heads up to prepare for it. For exactly this reason, to eliminate opportunities for leaks. At this point I think the best approach is to sit back and wait for a real announcement from DJI. As my great Grandpappy used to say "Speculation does not take videos or photos."

2020-10-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

LOL
I just got a preview in my feed showing : breaking news, no Mavic Mini 2 soon.
2020-10-25
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

2020-10-25
Use props
mark117h
lvl.4
Flight distance : 241306 ft
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 10-25 00:57
But its good to speculate and now iPhone 12 is out we need a replacement.

Oh i agree DAFlys, there is nothing wrong with a bit of speculation and a healthy discussion, at the end of the day it cant hurt anybody either way, but you surely have seen all the Youtubers with the clickbait titles going on about the Mavic Mini 2, it just gets boring after awhile, well to me it does anyways.
2020-10-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DAFlys. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this video here at DJI Forum. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future products and release dates. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2020-10-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mark117h Posted at 10-25 12:05
Oh i agree DAFlys, there is nothing wrong with a bit of speculation and a healthy discussion, at the end of the day it cant hurt anybody either way, but you surely have seen all the Youtubers with the clickbait titles going on about the Mavic Mini 2, it just gets boring after awhile, well to me it does anyways.

thanks,  
2020-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules