sun glare protecter
972 7 2020-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jamesf01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13205 ft
United States

I have a Samsung Note 9 and unable to see the screen in the sunlight /glare. Would like to get a Mavic Mini samsung note 9 sun glare protector but the leads/cable are too short does anyone know where I can get longer ones for a note 9. Thanks for the help.
2020-10-24
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can try Amazon and conduct a search from there. I'll be amazed if they don't have that cable
2020-10-25
Use props
EmilioCid
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7445200 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

You can do it yourself

2020-10-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jamesf01. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if those cables that you need are available. In addition, I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.
2020-10-28
Use props
djiuser_DPTWt3bxtd3D
New

United Kingdom

I think you can buy these to attach to the controller from the DJI site
2020-11-13
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19041243 ft
United States

what is the best solution for sun glare?
is it a controller hood like i seen on amazon they seem  kind of bulky
is there a sceen cover that actually works to stop sunglare on your Mobil device?

I have a pixal with a 7" screen  as a dedicated device for my mini2  but seeing the screen during the noontime sun is impossible unless I am under a tree of something and thats not recomended.
so what are you guys doing to combat sun glare on your device screens?
2022-4-23
Use props
Soniu93
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I wonder if the topic author found something to avoid sun influence. I think that I should visit DJI website and check for the solution, but I want to know if jamesf01 found a suitable decision.
All the best!
2022-4-24
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19041243 ft
United States

Sorry for the delay in responding back

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful suggestion's
I have decided I would try the hood idea and found & bought one of those folding hood on ebay for $10 ,    it had pretty good reviews and  $10 is cheep if it works i am not really sure if anything works in strong sun  2pm in the afternoon sun,   that seems to be the perfect angle to reflect off the device screen.  
2022-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules