Impasse
525 4 2020-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
James R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1423871 ft
United States

I'm at an impasse...... I've had my phantom 4 for about 2 years now. I'm starting to get an itch to buy a new one.I want a larger camera sensor more megapixels. The problem is it's not financially responsible to upgrade to the inspire series, but at the same time I don't feel like the mavic series is going to give me what I'm looking for. My question is am I wrong, or should I wait to see if DJI offers something better in 2021?

To add, ive wrecked my phantom 2x. While it still works I have to be extra careful with my camera movements or it locks my camera feed.
2020-10-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there James R. Thank you for reaching out regarding the inquiry with our DJI Products. For you to have a better visualization of our best DJI Camera drones this 2020, you may visit this link we have for you https://store.dji.com/guides/best-camera-drones-buying-guide/ I hope that you will also get the best recommendation from the experiences of our fellow DJI co-pilots who had purchased the latest products we currently have. Thank you for your support.
2020-10-25
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've had a P4 for almost 4 years, and still use it fairly often.  I also recently bought a Mavic 2 Zoom which, to my eye, gives at least as good images and video as the P4. Or if you want an even better image, there's the Mavic 2 with the Hasselblad camera.  I like the better portability of the Mavic series, which make the P4 seem bulky by comparison.
2020-10-25
Use props
James R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1423871 ft
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 10-25 16:50
I've had a P4 for almost 4 years, and still use it fairly often.  I also recently bought a Mavic 2 Zoom which, to my eye, gives at least as good images and video as the P4. Or if you want an even better image, there's the Mavic 2 with the Hasselblad camera.  I like the better portability of the Mavic series, which make the P4 seem bulky by comparison.

Is the Hasselbender a better camera than the P4 Standard or pro?
2020-10-25
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

James R Posted at 10-25 18:33
Is the Hasselbender a better camera than the P4 Standard or pro?

Well the Hasselblad has the 1 inch 20 Megapixel sensor behind the lens, which is about the same as the P4 Pro I believe. The P4 standard is inferior to that, but is out of production now anyway.
You can check out the details on the DJI website.
2020-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules