Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New drone advice, best RC connection
677 1 2020-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MihaiD
lvl.2
Romania

Hello guys,

I don't know if the title exactly matches my question, but I want to buy a Dji quad which doesn't lose RC connection.

I had a Mavic Air (I sold it) and I was very disappointed about the RC connection.
Before each flight I had to calibate it and spent a lot of time doing this until I was ready to fly.

I am not a pro user and I need something that is easy to set up. I understand that can be metal objects around that interfere with the RC but it is very annoying.

Is Mavic Air 2 any way better or are you experiencing the same issues with all your quads?
2020-10-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MihaiD. Thank you for reaching out and for these given information. The DJI Mavic Air 2 is equipped with the DJI OcuSync 2.0 that supports both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz frequency bands. It features stronger interference resistance due to automatic frequency switching, delivering 1080p video transmission feeds at up to 10 km ( when unobstructed, free of interference, and FCC-compliant ). In addition to improve signal reception, the mobile device clamp of the DJI Mavic Air 2 remote controller houses the antennas. Make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft. Thank you.

2020-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules