looking to buy Mavic Mini Drone only, any leads?
645 26 2020-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
manjunath_jay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 284547 ft
United States

Hello all,

I just lost my Mavic Mini (which i absoultely loved ) to the Sea .The Battery Ran out before it could reach the home point :-(
Looking to buy drone only as i have other accessories with me , reached out to DJI suppport and it is under processing.
do you guys know any place where i can buy Drone only option, If any one in the forum willing to sell there Mavic mini(drone only or complete) which is in working condition do let me know.

Thank you and happy Flying!!!
2020-10-24
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are many new ones available on eBay alone. I think some vendors have stocked them from DJI in order to sell for this exact reason. Most do not include a battery. You can also find used ones.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Mav ... :g:f6gAAOSwrGteLP91

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-N ... :g:Ab0AAOSw9ltd~QKq

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Mav ... :g:x7wAAOSwhu5fUCus
2020-10-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Id wait and see if the Mini 2 is announced around Nov 5th.
2020-10-25
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bad luck losing your mini. I wouldn't have thought there'd be any problem getting a replacement on Ebay or somesuch. Good luck and fly safe.
2020-10-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there manjunath_jay. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to know about what happened. If there's an open case, what I can suggest is to kindly wait for the result of the investigation regarding the incident rest assured that we will do our best to help you out and I'm looking forward for a positive result.  
2020-10-25
Use props
dronespilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

I saw a few ones on eBay but buying the drone only would cost about the same ( or a little more for a complete set)  as getting a complete set with one battery.
2020-10-25
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

dronespilot Posted at 10-25 06:49
I saw a few ones on eBay but buying the drone only would cost about the same ( or a little more for a complete set)  as getting a complete set with one battery.

Typical price for a new drone by itself is about $300. That;'s $100 less than one with a battery. Last time I checked  batteries were priced at about $45. Math is our friend.
2020-10-25
Use props
dronespilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 10-25 18:47
Typical price for a new drone by itself is about $300. That;'s $100 less than one with a battery. Last time I checked  batteries were priced at about $45. Math is our friend.

Yes, you're right with a new set. I was referring to a used drone, as I understood from the OP.

I checked eBay today and found a used Mavic Mini with one battery and some accessories and DJI Care for about $350 - $370 or something like that.
2020-10-25
Use props
manjunath_jay
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-25 06:08
Hello there manjunath_jay. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to know about what happened. If there's an open case, what I can suggest is to kindly wait for the result of the investigation regarding the incident rest assured that we will do our best to help you out and I'm looking forward for a positive result.

Hi Sir.. Yes i have reached out to DJI support team. They have opened a case for me .. hoping they provide me an option of ordering only drone as i have all other accessories. Thank you for trying to help me.
2020-10-25
Use props
manjunath_jay
lvl.1
United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-25 03:16
Id wait and see if the Mini 2 is announced around Nov 5th.

Hoping there will be announcement soon .. and also hope the batteries of mini  are compatible with MINI 2 so that i can get normal package(not flymore ) fingers crossed ..
2020-10-25
Use props
manjunath_jay
lvl.1
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 10-24 18:28
There are many new ones available on eBay alone. I think some vendors have stocked them from DJI in order to sell for this exact reason. Most do not include a battery. You can also find used ones.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Mav ... :g:f6gAAOSwrGteLP91

Hi gary..Thanks for trying to help ..looked into Ebay..barely used drones are available between 300-350$.
was hoping i could buy only drone direcly form DJI as safer option.
2020-10-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

manjunath_jay Posted at 10-25 23:54
Hoping there will be announcement soon .. and also hope the batteries of mini  are compatible with MINI 2 so that i can get normal package(not flymore ) fingers crossed ..

Some rumours point to Nov 6.
2020-10-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

manjunath_jay Posted at 10-25 23:51
Hi Sir.. Yes i have reached out to DJI support team. They have opened a case for me .. hoping they provide me an option of ordering only drone as i have all other accessories. Thank you for trying to help me.

Hello manjunath_jay. Thank you for the reply and if you have further concerns or inquiries you can reach us back here in DJI Forum. Thank you for your support.
2020-10-26
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

manjunath_jay Posted at 10-25 23:56
Hi gary..Thanks for trying to help ..looked into Ebay..barely used drones are available between 300-350$.
was hoping i could buy only drone direcly form DJI as safer option.

There are many new Minis on eBay at or under $300 and they come with the original waranty and are capable of having the Refresh option applied. You do not have to settle for a used one. All of the ones I linked are new. Those vendors buy in large quantities direct from DJI and get a big discount. Notice the number of them they have sold.
2020-10-26
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ebay is probably your best bet for just the drone
2020-10-26
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Make me an offer.
2020-10-27
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

crisp new Benjamin
2020-10-27
Use props
manjunath_jay
lvl.1
United States

Hi Lucas .. Thank you for reply.. if you are willing to sell only drone.. let me know for how much you are willing to sell it for .. DJI support team told me they would offer me 15% discount for drone only but they did not tell me yet how much would drone only cost..so waiting for their reply.. i reached out to forum so that if anybody not using their Mavic mini willing to sell it .. Thank you ..have a nice day!..
2020-10-28
Use props
manjunath_jay
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-25 06:08

Hi Sir .. DJI replied saying they can provide me 15% discount on the drone only option. i am yet to get their reply on how much would drone only cost. Any idea how much is the cost of drone only from DJI?
2020-10-28
Use props
TDZHDTV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2068550 ft
United Kingdom

Don’t worry when the Mini 2 is released next week they’ll be so many for sale 2nd hand prices are going to drop significantly
2020-10-28
Use props
xagoras
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1357589 ft
Greece

At this point, with all these rumors about a Mavic Mini 2 release going around, it would be wise to keep your money in your pocket and wait to see what actually happens. If the rumors are true, prices will go down for used ones. Even maybe sell your things and batteries and get the new one will be a better option.
2020-10-28
Use props
manjunath_jay
lvl.1
United States

TDZHDTV Posted at 10-28 09:42
Don’t worry when the Mini 2 is released next week they’ll be so many for sale 2nd hand prices are going to drop significantly

Thank you for your reply..yes watching the leaks closely any idea from the leaks if MAVIC MINI battery would work with MINI 2?
2020-10-28
Use props
manjunath_jay
lvl.1
United States

xagoras Posted at 10-28 11:24
At this point, with all these rumors about a Mavic Mini 2 release going around, it would be wise to keep your money in your pocket and wait to see what actually happens. If the rumors are true, prices will go down for used ones. Even maybe sell your things and batteries and get the new one will be a better option.

yes i had fun flying Mavic mini..now that i lost it wanted it badly.. watching the leaked youtube vedios ..as you said will wait for the Mini2 to be out .as per latest rumours it will be on Nov 4th.thank you ..
2020-10-28
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

manjunath_jay Posted at 10-28 12:18
Thank you for your reply..yes watching the leaks closely  any idea from the leaks if MAVIC MINI battery would work with MINI 2?

They might fit and work but I would be Leary, because the Voltage is different, the Current is different and the battery Type is different! I listed my complete Mini set - up on Ebay
2020-10-28
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Watching the leaks, I don't think the battery will fit.  
2020-10-28
Use props
xagoras
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1357589 ft
Greece

manjunath_jay Posted at 10-28 12:18
Thank you for your reply..yes watching the leaks closely  any idea from the leaks if MAVIC MINI battery would work with MINI 2?

It would be bad business from DJI if they made the batteries interchangable between them
2020-10-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

manjunath_jay Posted at 10-28 09:28
Hi Sir .. DJI replied saying they can provide me 15% discount on the drone only option. i am yet to get their reply on how much would drone only cost. Any idea how much is the cost of drone only from DJI?

Hello there manjunath_jay. Thank you for your reply and inquiry about the price of the drone. My apologies, only our designated team can provide the price of the unit. Rest assured that our corresponding team will email you the total cost soon. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules