Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kentucky_Ranger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25617 ft
United States

Kentucky_Ranger Posted at 6-12 18:46
https://youtu.be/AEwOLO61FNA

Just got the disc, and unfortunately, it doesn't work.
Because of the lack of the centering magnets, the phone can freely rotate, thus messing up the calibration.
You also need a Mag Safe case, otherwise, you have to take the case off, and hope your $1,000 iPhone 12 Pro doesn't fall off the mount...
The best workaround is to take the rubber pads off the clamp mount.
I did this, and it works just fine.
Before anyone has a cow over scratching your case, there are no sharp edges, and my case, as most, has rubber edges, so the clamp won't hurt anything.
2021-6-15
Use props
Kentucky_Ranger
lvl.2
United States

fumio-i Posted at 4-2 02:45
I've removed all of pads from the magnetic phone clamp.  It works fine with Apple's genuine silicone case.
[view_image]
[view_image]

Yep! Works perfect with my case as well.
2021-6-15
Use props
Kentucky_Ranger
lvl.2
United States

LJinATL Posted at 1-28 08:38
I got the plate and it works pretty well.  But I'm now getting 'camera failed to start' in Mimo again.

I'm sick of this thing.  It's just not worth it.

Mine does the same thing.
In IOS, I bring up the running app list, and shut the Mimo app down, then restart it.
This has always fixed it, for me anyway.
It's so odd that it does this, but once I figured out what's going on, it's not that big an issue now.
I think it has something to do with Bluetooth quirkiness, and not magnetic interference.
2021-6-15
Use props
Kentucky_Ranger
lvl.2
United States

After reading through this thread, I came up with the best answer to compatibility.  because I just didn' see any coprehensive videos about it, I made one myself.
2021-6-23
Use props
AJonen
lvl.1
Germany

road2ruin Posted at 2020-10-25 03:17
Sorry, I meant that’s with the clamp mount. The edges of the clamp do not securely hold the phone when the phone is in a phone case. I’m presently using the clear MagSafe cover and the edges do not reach the end of the case, any force abs the phone pops out of the clamp.

Hi, I got my OM4 yesterday and using the clamp holder. Im using my iPhone 12Pro mit an not original iPhone Leather case and it fits perfectly and looks secure.
2021-6-24
Use props
fans0c62a0c5
lvl.1

United States

arachnida Posted at 2020-12-29 00:35
Here are some more pictures:
[view_image]
[view_image]

I need one of these.
2021-8-13
Use props
Marian.mdp
New

Argentina

Most of them mention the problem of the magnetic clamp, but what frustrates me the most is the incompatibility of the software, sincerely I achieve better stabilization outside the om4, I do not know if it is due to what someone said about the wide angle camera and the sensor . If I use the DJI Mimo App, the quality of the videos is much lower than that of the iphone 12 pro camera. The Dina zoom does not work for me. We need the software to be updated urgently.
2021-9-9
Use props
djiuser_oxkptjMUa8rJ
New

United Kingdom

Hi guys, looking to develop, quad lock to dji5 would anyone be interested in this?
2021-12-27
Use props
ClaudioM81
lvl.1
Italy

HI !! this is EXACTLY what i need ! Can you tell me where you find the quad lock adaptor for 3d printing ?thanks a lot !!
2022-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules