Dead battery
1957 8 2020-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mic2Mac
lvl.1

Morocco

Hi

I just got a used DJI spark and doesn’t start. when I plugin DJI spark with the USB to charge   the Sparks cooling fan turns on for a few seconds then turns off and continues to charge the led indicator  light from led one to two for about two hour and never reach the third led and win I unplug the charger the battery is completely empty is there a way to revive the battery because they are hard to get for me
Thank you

2020-10-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You could try leaving it on charge for 24 hours.
2020-10-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you in a position to return it to the seller?
2020-10-25
Use props
Mic2Mac
lvl.1

Morocco

No, I can't return it to the seller
2020-10-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mic2Mac. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to charge your DJI Spark's intelligent flight battery for about two hours to see if it will take in charge. In addition, are you able to post a sample video of the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2020-10-25
Use props
Mic2Mac
lvl.1

Morocco

I have the same problem as this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBwggQKLQ94
2020-10-26
Use props
Mic2Mac
lvl.1

Morocco

Hello
So, as you know I have a dead battery and for me, they are nearly impossible to get one so I am thinking of opening the one I have and replace the sell inside the battery with the battery of a cell phone what you think
Please give me your suggestion and opinion and if anyone has a solution please share it with me
Thank you
2020-10-26
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mic2Mac Posted at 10-25 11:06
No, I can't return it to the seller

There are ways to try and revive it - google it or type 'how to repair a spark battery' in YouTube but be VERY careful if you're going to attempt it.
2020-10-26
Use props
Karl83
New
Flight distance : 8094 ft

France

Hello,

I have the same issue as Mic2Mac.

2 of 3 batteries of my DJ SPARK doesn't work anymore and do the same as shown in the video.

How can I fixe it ?

Thank you.
2020-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules