Is there anyway to calibrate the roll axis just for the 360° Roll?
1642 1 2020-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nivek1969
lvl.3
Flight distance : 79364 ft
  • >>>
United States

So the ronin rs2 roll axis is perfectly level when it's in pan follow or pan tilt follow, but when I put it in 360° roll mode the roll arm raises just a bit an the front of the lens is not level. I have the gimbal sitting on a table pointed straight up. When I put it back to mode pan follow the roll arm drops a bit and the top of the camera is perfectly level. The table it is sitting on is level. It's not a deal breaker, but it would be great if it were able to be level when pointed straight up.
A70F2354-4AF1-4ECE-BEC8-E14191E58BAC.jpeg
2020-10-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, thank you for your feedback on the 3D Roll 360 function.  

We suggest you first check the joint angle of the Roll Axis. You can open the Ronin APP-Motor Parameters - More (below the gimbal icon) , and you can see a list of specs of the three Axis. If the joint angle reflects on the Roll Axis is greater than 1, please long press the 'Joint Angle' on the Ronin APP for 6 seconds, and confirm the pop up notification to finish the calibration. Hope this helps.

If the issue is still exist, could you please provide any video with us, we will help to check with our engineers for your questions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.
2020-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules