The difference between Pocket 2 and the OG
418 1 2020-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dirt Lovey
lvl.1

Russia

The difference of the DJI Pocket 2 from its older brother is quite bigger than people might understand. What I like the most about this upgrade is the fact that we can now put a tripod directly from the bottom of the Pocket 2 without having to buy an accessory. You can also put a microphone under there, but not that you need it, because the microphone of the OP2 just got a lot better than the OP1. They strategically placed them in places that you won't cover from handling the gimbal.  

Specs wise, the camera also had got a massive upgrade. Field of view is now 93 degrees compared to the 80 degrees of the OP1.  64 megapixels now compared to the 12 before when it comes to photos. The sensor is now 1/.17" from 1/2.3" (even better than the GoPro Hero 9 but smaller than the Insta 360). The overall performance of the OP2 can now out shoot at par with your most expensive smartphones, and more stable too.  

If you are looking for a hand held gimbal, I think the OP2 is the best in the market right now, hands down. While some may say that the Pocket 2 was underwhelming, I personally think that the upgrades were quite impressive considering that they are working with a considerable size limitation to keep the "pocket" label accurate.

2020-10-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dirt Lovey. Thank you for reaching out and for the positive feedback for the DJI Pocket 2. In addition to this I will post a link where compare both the DJI Osmo Pocket to the DJI Pocket 2  ( https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav ). Thank you for your support.

2020-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules