Get help with iPhone 11 pro
418 4 2020-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rooller71
Second Officer
Flight distance : 750935 ft
Hungary

Hi my friends! I need a little help! I also use an 11pro phone but it doesn't give full screen mode! Do you need to set something else? Thank you in advance for your help!
2020-10-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there rooller71. Thank you for reaching out and sorry to know that you are having issues regarding the DJI Fly app on your iPhone 11 pro. For us to be able to assist you further may we know what is the IOS version of your mobile device? In addition, were you able to isolate and check if the issue will persist upon re-installing the DJI Fly app? Please be advised that before we try to reinstall the app, kindly back up your important shots or downloaded files on the app and sync the flight records. Thank you.
2020-10-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, rooller71. I was able to coordinate this concern to our relative team. It seems like the Display view of your iPhone 11 pro is in "Zoomed" kindly switch the display zoom on the settings of your iPhone to Standard then re-launch the DJI Fly app. You may refer to these steps on how to change the settings. Kindly go to > System settings > Display & Brightness > Display Zoom > then select Standard. Thank you.
2020-10-26
Use props
rooller71
Second Officer
Flight distance : 750935 ft
Hungary

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-26 04:57
Hi, rooller71. I was able to coordinate this concern to our relative team. It seems like the Display view of your iPhone 11 pro is in "Zoomed" kindly switch the display zoom on the settings of your iPhone to Standard then re-launch the DJI Fly app. You may refer to these steps on how to change the settings. Kindly go to > System settings > Display & Brightness > Display Zoom > then select Standard. Thank you.

It worked !! Thank you very much for your quick help! I'm very happy!!
2020-10-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rooller71 Posted at 10-26 07:45
It worked !! Thank you very much for your quick help! I'm very happy!!

Hi there rooller71. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2020-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules