Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Wireless Mic question
227 9 10-26 04:59
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andrei193
Second Officer
Romania

Can Dji please tell us if you can pair an extra Dji wirreless mic to the pocket 2 so you can use two mics at the same time like the comica boom xd-2. If not, is this something possible with a firmware update?
10-26 04:59
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Hello there andrei193. Thank you for reaching out and we appreciate the inquiry regarding the Dji Pocket 2. Let me please forward this concern to our Designated Department and once I receive a reply, I will send you a notification as well. Thank you for your understanding and support.
10-26 05:57
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello Andrei193, we have just checked with your Research team, if you already paired your Wireless mic to DJI Pocket 2, the input audio will only come from the the wireless mic. In other words, the internal mic of the Pocket 2 will not available when another mic device is paired with it. Hope this helps.
10-27 01:51
Use props
andrei193
Second Officer
Romania

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-27 01:51
Hello Andrei193, we have just checked with your Research team, if you already paired your Wireless mic to DJI Pocket 2, the input audio will only come from the the wireless mic. In other words, the internal mic of the Pocket 2 will not available when another mic device is paired with it. Hope this helps.

This is not what I actually asked. I will try again.

So basically what I am asking is this. Can I pair 2 wireless mics with the osmo pocket. If I buy a second wireless microphone can I use them both at the same time?
10-27 02:28
Use props
andrei193
Second Officer
Romania

Hello Andrei193, we have just checked with your Research team, if you already paired your Wireless mic to DJI Pocket 2, the input audio will only come from the the wireless mic. In other words, the internal mic of the Pocket 2 will not available when another mic device is paired with it. Hope this helps.

10-27 02:45
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, sorry for the misunderstanding. DJI Pocket 2 does not support connect 2 wireless mics at the same time. But you can purchase the third party accessories with Wireless Microphone System Two Transmitters and Dual-channel Mic to achieve.

Hope this helps.
10-27 03:04
Use props
andrei193
Second Officer
Romania

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-27 03:04
Hello, sorry for the misunderstanding. DJI Pocket 2 does not support connect 2 wireless mics at the same time. But you can purchase the third party accessories with Wireless Microphone System Two Transmitters and Dual-channel Mic to achieve.

Hope this helps.

Thank you! Hope you will consider unlocking this feature with a firmware update if possible or produce a do-it-all handle with this possibility and some extra battery.
10-27 04:54
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

andrei193 Posted at 10-27 04:54
Thank you! Hope you will consider unlocking this feature with a firmware update if possible or produce a do-it-all handle with this possibility and some extra battery.

Thank you for your suggestions! We will forward your ideas to our engineers for the further developments on the DJI pocket 2.

Feel free to let us know if you still need any assistances, we are here to help.
10-28 23:41
Use props
wikit
lvl.1
Germany

Hello Andrei193, we have just checked with your Research team, if you already paired your Wireless mic to DJI Pocket 2, the input audio will only come from the the wireless mic. In other words, the internal mic of the Pocket 2 will not available when another mic device is paired with it. Hope this helps.

Hello DJI Wanda,

is it possible to request this feature to have the the option to also activate internal mic at the same time the wireless mic is in use? Maybe an additional audiotrack written to the SD crad would be a nice extra also.

When someone "far" away has the mic and the camera person is talking with each other you can only hear one person...

Thanks!

ps. sorry didn't want to start a ne thread..
11-10 09:31
Use props
wikit
lvl.1
Germany

Hello DJI Wanda,

is it possible to request this feature to have the the option to also activate internal mic at the same time the wireless mic is in use? Maybe an additional audiotrack written to the SD crad would be a nice extra also.

When someone "far" away has the mic and the camera person is talking with each other you can only hear one person...

Thanks!

ps. sorry didn't want to start a ne thread..
11-10 09:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules