Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pocket control stick
208 6 10-26 05:32
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MKosmo
First Officer
United Kingdom

Following from the DJI video,

DJI, could i ask  will there be a firmware update for the pocket 1 to use this control stick ?

Since the original controller wheel was proportional, and it looks like the 'control stick' is not proportional and movement speed set by a menu option ( ie pan speed etc ... ) on OP2

Thanks !
10-26 05:32
Use props
Curt1591
Captain
Thailand

"Since the original controller wheel was proportional, and it looks like the 'control stick' is not proportional and movement speed set by a menu option ( ie pan speed etc ... ) on OP2"

I'm waiting for actual user feedback. I wonder what fantasies will be crushed ...
10-26 14:20
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there MKosmo. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this DJI DJI Pocket 2 Mini Control Stick video here at DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry the DJI Pocket 2 Mini Control Stick is compatible with the DJI Osmo Pocket. In addition, I will post the DJI Pocket 2 and DJI Osmo Pocket Accessory Compatibility List for additional reference. Thank you.

10-26 19:22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 1915335 ft
Netherlands

Good video!
10-26 23:22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13660256 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
10-26 23:39
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 525 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing.  I will definitely be buying the pocket control stick, especially since it will work with OP and P2.
10-27 07:12
Use props
MKosmo
First Officer
United Kingdom

I think there is no doubt the new controller stick will fit the Osmo Pocket 1 and it will also function to a degree.

However, I think my point is being missed.

The Osmo Pocket 1 had the controller wheel and a small movement on the controller wheel gave a slow amount of gimbal movement, and a large movement of the controller wheel gave a faster gimbal movement.
Ie: the action was a proportional control.

The Osmo Pocket 2 has the 'control stick' with a pull down menu to select the gimbal speed. Which suggests it is not a proportional control now, rather a pan/tilt.  on/off type control.

Hence without Osmo Pocket 1 firmware update, the control stick may just pan / tilt at full speed - which may disappoint some expecting a nice slow pan / tilt option.

10-27 08:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules