Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maurotandofilm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16041247 ft
  • >>>
France

Video feed unavailable with Mavic 2 Pro & Zoomin the last week three times

huston, ops, dji, we have a problem (log data available on request, but i didn't see any errors)

Right after a quickshot.
Only 20m away and 30m high.
I lost video signal and telemetry (position on app and height/distance)
Luckily the radio signal was still active
I landed it on sight.
But there's some problem, it can't interrupt the video signal at such a short distance.
The only similarity between the three cases was the 30% battery.

2020-10-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there maurotandofilm. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know about the issue you've encountered with your DJI Smart remote controller and the Mavic 2. For us to be able to assist you further, may we know if the firmware is updated? both for the DJI Mavic 2 and the DJI Smart remote controller? If in case the firmware is not yet updated, we recommend for you to kindly update it. In addition, we can also isolate and check if the issue will also occur upon following the optimal transmission zone of the DJI Smart remote controller during the flight, we can refer to the photo below: By the way you may refer to these official video tutorial we have for you regarding on how to update the unit.  
2020-10-29
Use props
maurotandofilm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16041247 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Thank you for your answer, but as you may have noticed the drone was in front of me at only 20 meters in height and distance.
The problem occurred both with the old firmware and with the new one.
What I noticed is that it appeared when I upgraded the DJI GO 4 app which included the French language.  Before, for good 300km of use I never had any problems.
Is it possible to install the DJI GO 4 version that doesn't include French?
Maybe the problem is this version.

2020-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules