Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Smartcontroller- compatible mission planning software
228 1 2020-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bigskydrones
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Is the smartcontroller compatible with any professional mission planning systems?  
Having read numerous threads there seem to be various workarounds but no software which is specifically designed for the smartcontroller.
It would seem that I will need to purchase an ipad/tablet and standard controller if I wish this utility.
I would welcome your comments and experience.
Many thanks
2020-10-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello bigskydrones, thank you for reaching us out. Currently the DJI Smart controller can be used with the selected third-party applications and optimized to DJI applications. Although we don't have a list for the third-party apps that can be used with the Smart controller, you can try to install the app that you want to use with it to see if it will be working.

Just a quick reminder: DJI bears no responsibility for the safe use of or compatibility support for third-party apps. If a third-party app is affecting the performance of the Smart Controller, try to delete the third-party apps or reset the Smart Controller to factory settings. To reset the Smart Controller to factory settings, go to Factory Data Reset under Settings.

Link for the manual of the Smart Controller might be helpful: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... al+English+v1.4.pdf

Thank you for your support.  
2020-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules