Fly app not registering distance and flight time
4524 2 2020-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zakkorn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 669442 ft
Greece

As you read in the title I noticed lately than the DJI fly app is not registering any new flight time and distance covered in my profile. It’s somehow stuck and not adding any new flights.
I did several times activation of sync flight data. But it didn’t make any difference. It’s stuck on 188km.
I have done many more the last couple of weeks. Actually if I stop sync the data it says 252km and when I enable sync goes to 188km. And both values  are wrong. As a few flights ago were the same numbers. 188km if sync data were enabled and 252km if they were not enabled.
Why is that at ideas?
2020-10-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Zakkorn, thank you for reaching us out and my apologies this has caused you. For the flight records that is not showing the latest record when you sync the data have you tried to uninstall the DJI Fly app then reinstall it and see if it will show the latest record. Have the firmware update or refresh as well through the DJI Assistant 2.
You can refer to this steps on how to refresh/update the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2.
1. Download the DJI Assistant 2 in www.dji.com, select the product/model of your respective aircraft and download the file available for Mac or Windows.
2. Install the DJI Assistant 2 and login your DJI account.
3. It will ask to connect the Aircraft using the USB cable.
4. Once connected it will show the Firmware list. From the latest firmware version select "refresh" to refresh the firmware, otherwise select "update" if that is the option showing to update the firmware.

I also include this video tutorial on how to update the firmware so that you can easily follow with.

Kindly check if everything is okay. Please update me with the result. Thank you.

2020-10-27
Use props
Zakkorn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 669442 ft
Greece

Why to refresh firmware? Or reinstall the fly app? It just not updating most of the flights. Doesn’t add them to the flight time or to the kilometres I have done with them. It stop doing it the last 3-4 weeks. I haven’t change any firmware. I have the last firmware since august when it was released. So it was working all this time and suddenly decided to stop working.  The same for the app. So it’s strange.
2020-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules