Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aeroviews
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7789190 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi
I have a 480SSD for the X5s, recorded in Prores 4K, EI mode pal....

Out of eleven seperate recording 3 MOV files are not opening in my computer - Macpro Mojave - tried VLC and davinci. All video files have video thumbs apart from theese mov files.
They appear with 3, 4 .. 11 gb size but i cannot play them, is this a known issue, can it be resolved?

Thank you

2020-10-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Aeroviews, thank you for reaching us out and my apologies this has caused you. For the videos that has no thumbnail nor unable to play even using with different types of media players, those are the videos that were corrupted. The video length and size will still show but it will no longer be able to play. To avoid this, please ensure that your firmware is always up to date and it is recommended to fly in open environments free of wireless signal interference to ensure that the video recording is smooth.

I hope you find this information helpful. Thank you.
2020-10-29
Use props
Aeroviews
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7789190 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-29 12:29
Hello Aeroviews, thank you for reaching us out and my apologies this has caused you. For the videos that has no thumbnail nor unable to play even using with different types of media players, those are the videos that were corrupted. The video length and size will still show but it will no longer be able to play. To avoid this, please ensure that your firmware is always up to date and it is recommended to fly in open environments free of wireless signal interference to ensure that the video recording is smooth.

I hope you find this information helpful. Thank you.

Thank you. Not completely convinced of this answeer as i can record 7 video clips in the same area and 1 or 2 are unplayable.
2020-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules