Enterprise Controller Doesn't Work with Mavic 2 Zoom/Pro
762 3 2020-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LukeTheSnook
lvl.2
United States

Hi All,

For some reason the Mavic 2 Enterprise controller doesn't work with the Mavic 2 Zoom or Pro, even though it's exactly the same. Is there any work around for this?

I bought a Mavic 2 Zoom with Smart Controller a while ago, and then I bought a Mavic 2 Enterprise as it said it used the same controller as the Mavic 2 Zoom. Now i want to sell my Mavic 2 Zoom, but I don't have a controller that works with it....

Any chance the firmware can be reset or something? Why does DJI do this with their enterprise gear. Why put these artifical functionality walls up for enterprise customers? Let us the use the DJI Go app, let us use the enterprise controller for regular Mavic 2!
2020-10-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there LukeTheSnook. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. The remote controller of the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise and the DJI Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom cannot be used interchangeably. In addition, I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-10-26
Use props
djiuser_U3azqRJ22bk6
lvl.1

Canada

Can you please ask the powers that be to include intelligent mode to the Enterprise family?
Please!
2020-10-29
Use props
djiuser_6L4D8kA7kUfE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95308 ft
Canada

djiuser_U3azqRJ22bk6 Posted at 10-29 21:26
Can you please ask the powers that be to include intelligent mode to the Enterprise family?
Please!

Yes please!
2020-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules