Osmo Pocket Copy Error
1194 9 2020-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRomine
Second Officer
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

Try to copy .MP4 files that were shot on my Osmo Pocket from the Micro SD to my Mac and I'm getting the following error message. Any idea what this is and how I can get past it?

"The operation can’t be completed because one or more required items can’t be found.
(Error code -43)"

2020-10-26
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Hi. Error codes of this nature tend to be operating system codes and not source code errors. You need to take this up on an Apple forum.
2020-10-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello MRomine, thank you for reaching us out and my apologies this has caused you. Would you be able to test and try to copy the MP4 files from your SD card to a Windows PC. Ensure as well that you have a software that is capable to run an MP4 format file. Let me know the result so that I can further assist you. Thank you.
2020-10-27
Use props
DaveSp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United States

You might check this out -
https://appuals.com/fix-error-code-43-on-macos/
2020-10-27
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

If you are transfering the files using a micro SD to SD converter, make sure that the converter isn't in the locked position first.
2020-10-27
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 10-27 11:23
If you are transfering the files using a micro SD to SD converter, make sure that the converter isn't in the locked position first.

Bingo, that is the correct answer. Thanks so much for your help! I hadn't even noticed that tiny little switch until you mentioned it.
2020-10-27
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-27 10:18
Hello MRomine, thank you for reaching us out and my apologies this has caused you. Would you be able to test and try to copy the MP4 files from your SD card to a Windows PC. Ensure as well that you have a software that is capable to run an MP4 format file. Let me know the result so that I can further assist you. Thank you.

Please, please, please don't recommend anything that has the word windows in it.
2020-10-27
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

DaveSp Posted at 10-27 10:28
You might check this out -
https://appuals.com/fix-error-code-43-on-macos/

I did both a YouTube and Google search for error -44 and every article that came back was about error -39. That made me wonder if I had a typo. That article is good for a number of things but as it turned out it was the little switch on the Micro SD card adapter that was the issue.
2020-10-27
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

MRomine Posted at 10-27 16:51
Bingo, that is the correct answer. Thanks so much for your help! I hadn't even noticed that tiny little switch until you mentioned it.

Once I had Googled the Mac error (not being a Mac user) and realized it was a blocked from use error code I thought how does the user transfer their files? From there is was easy to diagnose. Glad it was a simple fix.
2020-10-27
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 10-27 18:36
Once I had Googled the Mac error (not being a Mac user) and realized it was a blocked from use error code I thought how does the user transfer their files? From there is was easy to diagnose. Glad it was a simple fix.

I'm so glad that you read my question,.
2020-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules