345 7 2020-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ziggy Malone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22848 ft
United Kingdom

Hey all,

I've realised the menu system is context based...  I get that it arguably makes the menu system visually a little lighter, but boy its confusing and ironically I find it's even harder to navigate.

So as an example - I couldn't see how to change to the JPEG+RAW option for photos, because whenever I accessed the menu I was on video mode at the time, and it only showed video settings.  Pano is even worse - you can't even access the mode until the drone is flying!  You're just wasting battery power to look at settings...!?!

So my suggestion - an application update to allow all the menu options to be accessed and changed while the drone is on but not flying.

What do you guys think?

Z
2020-10-27
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

You are absolutely right!   
2020-10-27
Use props
MySky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

100% signed
2020-10-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Ziggy, thank you for reaching out and my apologies if you are having hard time in setting all things up when using your Mavic Air 2. We appreciate your feedback regarding this and I will forward this to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product.  

Thank you for your support.
2020-10-27
Use props
Ziggy Malone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22848 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-27 07:41
Hello Ziggy, thank you for reaching out and my apologies if you are having hard time in setting all things up when using your Mavic Air 2. We appreciate your feedback regarding this and I will forward this to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product.  

Thank you for your support.

Wow thanks for the reply. It’s good to know people are listening!
2020-10-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 agree....
2020-10-27
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

You are spot on!!!
2020-10-27
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

KUDOS to DJI and very nice Ziggy you are absolutely right !!!
2020-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules