Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ND Filters for Mavic 2
963 4 2020-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Poppa John
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11982 ft
United States

I am looking for shared experience from other Mavic pilots (and recommendations) for ND filters for my Mavic 2 Zoom.  After watching a lot of videos, I decided that I needed a set of ND filters for my Mavic 2 Zoom so I could shoot 100 ISO at 30 fps and shutter speed of 1/60 per second without overexposing shots.  More research led me to conclude that Polar Pro offered the best drone ND filters.  I just wanted to purchase a set of 3 polarized filters, but both on Amazon and the Polor Pro websiite, this set was said to be "out-of-stock."  Since I wanted to get in some Fall color photography around our lake, I opted to purchase a set of 6 filters (3 polarized, 3 non-polarized) for $150 (shown as being in stock).  My order was placed back on October 9.  They have since informed me that these filters are also out-of-stock and despite my emailing them twice, they have not provided a date when these filters will be back in stock and ready to ship (and, of course, even where I live in the South, the leaves are mostly gone by now).
Anybody have any idea as to what is going on at PolarPro?  Why they aren't able to manufacture an in-demand product?  Any recommendation on another supplier of quality ND, polarized filters for the Mavic 2 Zoom?
Thanks.
2020-10-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Check out the freewell filters,  they are great quality and reasonable cost.
2020-10-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Poppa John. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if those NF Filters for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom that you need is available and you may also try these DJI Mavic 2 Zoom ND Filters found on our DJI online store ( https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... t-v2&position=3 ) . In addition, I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry as well. Thank you.

2020-10-27
Use props
Poppa John
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11982 ft
United States

After waiting almost 4 weeks for a shipment date on my Polar Pro six pack of ND filters for my Mavic 2, I gave up and cancelled my order. I placed an order on Amazon for Freewell's 8 pack of ND filters which sells for $20 less (substantially cheaper).  Amazon promises delivery by October 31--three days after I replaced the order.  Something is clearly wrong with Polar Pro's supply chain.  They offer for sale a product which they apparently cannot deliver.  Missed the Fall color for another year.
2020-10-29
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PGYtech offer good quality too
2020-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now